Chapter 9

The food was so good man I'm already full up. I managed to take a peek of Colton before he was heading out but he unfortunately never even saw me.

I'm in my bed right now having a cup of hot while texting Damien. He is so funny; it's nice to have a friend that actually understands me more than anyone. I yawned deeply feeling tired; looking over the clock the time was eleven thirty.

SnowLovesYou: I'm going to sleep now very tired (yawns)

ThatGuy: Have a good night doze sleeping beauty. See you in the morning then

*********************************************************

I did my normal morning routine. I had on a blue button down shirt with a white owl on it, mustard coloured chinos and black vans. I straightened my hair and left it open with a cream coloured hat with a brown bow on it.

"So forgot to ask, how did the party go?" Damien asks me.

"It went down ok but I already told you Colton and Gordon Ramsey were the best things about the party" Damien laughed and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Such a typical girl" He said shaking me with his hand while laughing.

"Such a typical...actually you're beyond the ordinary" He looked happy as I said that.

"Don't get so chuffed" Damien stopped which made me stopover as well.

"What happened, why do you look so petrified?" His Adam's apple bobbed up and down.

"Your um...your dad is here" I took my focus of his neck and onto his shocked face. I looked up to where his gaze was and saw dad was indeed standing there. I remove Damien's arm off me and stay frozen in my spot. What in the world is dad doing here?!

"Stay right here I'm coming back, and don't look my way when I'm talking to him" I told him carefully. He nodded his head and faced the other way round. I slowly walked up to dad and patted him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey dad, what you doing here?" I ask urgently.

"I just came to see how you're doing" He said looking around and stealing a few glances at some guys that walked past. Great, he's here to stalk me.

"Dad I am doing perfectly fine. Seriously, I'm not a kid anymore ok" I say angrily. Dad looked at me and sighed.

"Listen Snow what did you say to your mother in the morning?" He said crossing his arms over his chest. Crap! Me and mum had an argument in the morning about; something imprudent, not senseless, not me but injudicious to her!

"Dad couldn't this wait until I got home?" Dad shook his head as a no.

"Why do you argue with her? She told me you called her stupid" Dad said. I sighed in defeat.

"I never called her stupid. What happened was she told me to give her the glass with water in there and I didn't see it so she goes you got your glasses on and you still can't see so obviously I found that offensive so I said to her why is she making stupid arguments with me" Dad rolled his eyes at my speech.

"At the end of the day she is your mother take whatever she says as a joke because a lot of people won't stand your arguing" He says to me.

"Well I don't like what she said to me because she says it all the time"

"See your arguing with me now. Grow up Snow. Grow up" Dad walked away and left me on the spot. I clenched my jaw and turned around to see Damien looking half asleep. I touched his chest which woke him up.