Chapter 36

I’ve never felt so loved in my life…ever. Today has got to be one of the most amazing days in my entire life. It may be Colton’s special day but I feel like it’s my special day as well. Right now, I’m cuddled in Colton’s arms as we are lying down in his bed watching Love Actually.

“Who decided to put this movie on?” Colton asks me with a chuckle. I look up at him while laughing.

“It was Damien, the stupid idiot” I tell him.

“Right, how could I forget after what he did to Forrest?”

“It’ll be scarred in our heads”

*Flashback*

“I thought you committed suicide sweetie?” Damien asks Forrest once he walks through the door. Forrest simply ignored Damien and sat down next to me as he took a pizza from the box. “You got me so worried, I was about to call the police” Damien says with a frown on his face.

“Right, you were so worried that you decided to stuff your fat face with some food” Forrest took a bite out of his pizza as we all ate silently.

“So I was thinking we should all watch Love Actually” Damien states after a couple minutes of silence. Raising my eyebrow at him, he looks at me with wide eyes. “I thought you would have agreed to watch the movie Snow”

“Why would I agree to watch Love Actually for?”

“Duh, because you’re a girl”

“Damien you are so sexist!”

“How does that make me sexist?”

“Not all girls are into movies like that you know”

“But you’re a hopeless romantic!”

“Doesn’t mean I need to like that movie”

“Well I’m telling you that you have to watch the movie!”

“No, no we don’t”

“Yes, yes we do”

“No we don’t”

“Yes we do”

“Don’t!”

“Do!”

“Don’t!”

“D-“

“We’ll watch the gay movie!” Forrest screams out while looking at Damien. Damien winks and blows Forrest a kiss which makes him get up and walk out of the kitchen.

“Dude, my brother really hates you” Colton said while laughing.

“And I really love him now come on, let’s go put the movie on in your room” Damien was the first one to get up from his seat as he starts to walk upstairs.

*While watching the movie*

“This is so romantic!” Damien gushes at the TV screen that was playing the movie. I was wrapped up in Colton’s arms as we both lay on his bed while Damien and Forrest were sitting on the floor.

“Why did I agree to watch this?” Forrest cries out loud.

“Because honey, you knew I was going to be here”

“That’s it, I’m out of here”

“No wait” Damien quickly grabbed onto Forrest’s hand and did one of the most shocking things which made my eyes go wide-he kissed Forrest….on the lips!

“Ewwwww!” Forrest pushed Damien off him and quickly ran out of the room.

“But my love, don’t run off” Damien ran after him making me and Colton look after them.