Chapter 12

I fell asleep last night smiling like an idiot to myself. It's like Colton likes me but I'm not so sure even though yet I have a feeling he does. Colton isn't like most guys-he doesn't send out confusing signals, it's just me who is totally confused.

Today I decided to get extra ready. Colton said that blue looked really good on me so I chose to wear blue then and surprisingly mum even said I looked good and I normally don't get compliments from her, especially with what I was wearing on. I decided to wear on: a loose fit t-shirt that had a picture of cookie monster on their saying eating cookies like a boss, dark blue skinny jeans and white high top trainers. I only put on mascara and pink lip-gloss and put my hair in a pony.

By the way when I came home after shopping it went really awkward and the surprise I got later on as well.

Flashback

"Hey dad" He gave me a small smile as I shut the door behind me carefully not to make a noise.

"So what were you doing then?" Dad asks.

"You know just finishing some work off" I told him.

"So did you eat your food then?" Closing my eyes in annoyance I forgot that I didn't even eat anything.

"You forgot didn't you?" I heard dad's amused voice say.

"I was too busy in the work that I forgot" He smiled at my reaction and patted my head.

"Well you can eat it after this and by the way, some friend of yours is here to see you" He said walking away.

"Friend, what friend?"

"She said her name was Candice I presume. She said something about talking to you about something important" What is she even doing here and how the hell did she find out my house address?

"Alright then let's go"

Following dad downstairs I could hear Candice talking nonstop. Looking inside the living room I saw mum smiling but really she is irritated. Oh mum if you only knew the torture I go through in school.

"Oh look here comes Snow" Mum said looking my way. Candice looked at me and smiled widely.

"Hey Candice what brings you here?".

"Well I'll leave you girls to talk" Mum quickly speed walked out of the room while grabbing hold of dad's arm and dragging him out as well as he began protesting.

"Candice how did you find out my house address?" She looked at me and still had that annoying smile on her face.

"I went on the school computer and searched through your record" My eyes widened and popped right out of their socket.

"You what, you can't do that, that's my private information and who let you get onto the college's system anyway?"

"I'm an expert in hacking so I managed to do that" I looked at the girl like she was crazy and felt like my head was going to explode.

"Why......why would you want to do that?" I asked her trying to understand the situation.

"I wanted to come and ask you how I should impress Damien" She said a little too loudly. Shit! I quickly got up and put my hand over her mouth as she widened her eyes. "Snjdjjngf" She mumbled against my hand. I shhh'd her and looked over my shoulder to see if anyone was coming.

"Are you trying to get me kicked out of my own house? Look Candice you should have asked me about this at college, not hacking into the school's computer and finding every single information you can about me" I told her whispering. He quickly nodded her head and I slowly removed my hand off her mouth. "Now I want you to go home and we will talk about this tomorrow, ok?"