Chapter 3

I stood against the wall and tapped my feet looking for Emily. I saw a flash of blonde and bright light. Yes, that must be her. She came into clear and I hate to admit this but Emily is a slut. She had on a low top crop with short-shorts and pink pencil heels. She saw me and waved.  She came and hugged me straight away, I could smell the Justin Bieber perfume off her- oh God!

"Hey" She said smiling widely.

"Hey come let's talk inside the classroom" She looked at the door and nodded her head. She grabbed hold off my arm and dragged me inside the classroom. I slowly slipped myself out of her grasp and held onto my now red wrist.

"Where were you this morning? I was finding you" She gave me an apologetic look and held my hand. I felt so uneasy, I hate it when girls hold hands with each other and rub each other it's just so...well, not comfortable in my opinion. It's not like you see guy friends holding hands everywhere they go.

"So I met this super-hot guy in the morning and-"

I completed ignored Emily and started looking around. All day I had to listen to her life stories and how she met a guy, kissed him, fucked him and left him to beg for her. It's just the same so I know what to say back to her once she is finished.

 I started looking around the room, my eyes whizzed past but went back to its location and stayed there. I saw Damien standing outside the classroom door looking bored as ever. Probably waiting for his teacher to come. 

 He looked down for a moment and then finally he looked in the classroom. I held my hand up and gave him a wave, his eyes flickered towards me and his face lighted up with a smile. He waved back and walked off mouthing bye. I waved at him one more time and looked at Emily's face which made my smile disappear.

"What, what happened now?" I asked in annoyance. She looked out of the classroom window and back at me.

"Who were you waving at?" She asks curiously. 

"Just some friend I made today" I tell  her proudly, she looked at me suspiciously and nods her head.

"Was it a guy?" She asked straight forwardly. Should I tell her or should I not tell her? If I do tell her it's a cute guy she'll probably go after Damien and put him on the 'to do list'. He won't ever talk to me and I'll be super pissed at Emily. However, she is my friend and I can't lie to my friend about the friends I make and all that stuff. 

"Yes in fact it was" I tell her. I know I am so going to regret this afterwards but she would have found out one way or another.

"Is he hot?" She asks. I roll my eyes and take a seat randomly that was next to me ignoring her out. I heard her sigh in annoyance and then sit at a seat to my right.

"Look Emily, just please for once don't run after him. I actually want to make a new friend without you coming about and ruining the chances for me" I said breathing out the last sentence. Her mouth was shut tight and I knew she was pissed off but I honestly don't care.

"Well why don't you go make some girlfriends then?" She said back in the same tone that I used on her. I fully faced her and put my hands in my lap.

"Because even when I find a girlfriend you mess that up by telling them who my parents are and my parents will probably sue their family!" She gasped back like they do in the movies if they got blazed.

"Why would your parents sue their parents for, coming late from a night out?"

"You get the point Emily."

"Well if the point is stupid then no I don't get it."

"Shut up."

"Why should I bitch?!"

"Because I've changed-I know people."

"If the people include the new school janitor and the old English teacher then I truly am scared. Please don't get the janitor to hit me with the mop."

"You know what Emily, I'm sick of you and your stupid jokes."

"If you're sick of me then why are you here?"

"Excuse me, but you came running to me."

"Only because I felt sorry for you. Poor Snow was melting all alone."

"You must me the White Queen then."

"Thank you, I like being called Queen."

"Did you know that the White Queen happens to be a bitch?"

"Well Snow White's a whore...she was with seven different men."

"Hey, my dad likes the name. Why you gotta say that to me for?"

"You called me a bitch that's why."

"That's no excuse to blaze my name."

"Well I am so sorry then" She said waving her hands about by her face.

"Of course you are sorry, you say that all the time. We are always fighting and next thing you know we're going to be making up and saying sorry, well guess what Emily" I said saying the syllables to her name much longer.

"WHAT?!" She said screaming back.

"It isn't going to even happen. Maybe us two not being friends is a good start to a brand new college" I shouted at her. I looked around and saw everyone were watching us in amazement. Great, just what I needed! I gave Emily the cold shoulder and turned to face the classroom to see the teacher coming in.

I started tapping my foot on the floor and crossing my arms over my chest trying hard not to look in the direction of Emily. I started feeling guilty wanting to take back my words. No, I'm not going to do that. 

I am not going to take in any of her stupid path ways to making us work out again because I am sick and tired. She has to prove to me that she can be a good friend. She has to if she wants our friendship to work out and stay longer and longer and longer and.......you get the point.

I threw my head back in frustration and sat back straight feeling the strands of my hair sticking to my face. I got the extra pony from my wrist and did a messy bun to my hair which still made those strands stick out. Great, what an awesome day-it's just bloody fantastic!