Chapter 5

"Hey can you come with me to the library if you don't mind" He shook his head as an ok. I got up from the bench grabbing the wrappers. Me and Damien walked together laughing to the library. We went inside it and it was way bigger than my previous school library. I looked around and saw the library man sitting across the counter. 

"Yes" He said in a bored tone. I cleared my voice and looked around.

"I was wondering if you have the novel The Great Gatsby." He took his glasses of and put his hand on the table thinking. After a few seconds he shook his head as a no.

"Sorry we haven't but are you interested in the book Fifty shades of grey?" He said smiling like a pervert. 

"You should feel ashamed of yourself!" I spoke loudly. He looked alarmed and stood up from his chair.

"Hey what's going on?" I heard Damien say from next to me looking confused. I pointed at the library man.

"I asked him if he had the classic book The Great Gatsby and he said no  but instead interested me in a porn book." Damien looked angry and stared at the library teacher.

"What the hell dude are you some sort of paedophile?!" Damien said slamming a book in his hand onto the floor. The guy looked scared and started backing up.

"I'm sorry. I thought that women were interested in that kinky stuff." The guy said back in fear. Damien started laughing murderously.

"You should feel ashamed of yourself, you can't even defend your own self and you're getting cussed by someone that is way younger than you. I feel sorry for your kids knowing that their dad is a pussy" My eyes widened the whole time when I was watching the scene going on in front of me. Damien turned around to me and grabbed my hand.

"I wonder what slag produced you."

"What did you say?"

"You heard what I said. Stop acting like a little retard."

"You talking to me?"

"No, I'm talking to Nicolas Cage. Of course I'm talking to you."

"Say one more thing about me and I'll shove a gun up your ass and-"

"And what? Kill me? Been there done that."

"You had a gun shoved up your ass?"

"No. I shoved a gun up a guy's ass and made him spit out bullets."

"You must've really enjoyed shoving it up his ass."

"Why don't you put your money where you mouth is and come over here."

"Sorry but I don't want to stoop down to your level. A pedophile, kinky librarian."

"Wanna fight?"

"Na."

"Why not?"

"CCTV's on."

"So what?"

"Turn the CCTV off and I'll be whooping your ass up and down the library. Come on Snow" He dragged me out of the library with him, we walked through the college. Wow! That was a real big argument he just had back there. I looked up at his face to see him clenching his jaw tightly.

"Damien are you ok?" We stopped in our tracks and he let go off my hand leaning against the wall from across me.

"I'm just so angry right now you have no idea" He said mumbling the words which came out unclear.

"Look its ok, I'm ok. He was just being a pervert it doesn't matter" Damien looked at me with hard eyes.

"Come on let's go get you a big chocolate milkshake and cookie from the canteen" His frown turned upside down into a smile. I jumped up and down clapping.

"Come on then" We both walked out smiling