Chapter 29

“Damien I have got to get out of here!” I scream at him.

“How are you going to get out of here?” Damien asks me.

“Oh gosh in a way I knew this was going to be a bad idea!” I shout at him.

“Why are you shouting at me like that for? Gosh it’s not like I’m the one who encouraged you to come on this date”

“Yes you did. You drugged me!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“How?”

“Do you really want me to explain?”

“Please enlighten me!”

“You had a very strong sort of a fainting thing on a tissue and blocked my nose with it and I don’t know how but I just magically had on a dress, my hair was done and I had makeup on and the next thing I know Colton is opening the door of a taxi for me!”

“Ok fine you win!”

“Seriously?”

“What?”

“Damien!”

“Snow!”

“I’m in danger!”

“Yeah no kidding”

(8 hours ago)

“Colton stop” I warn him as he carries on kissing my neck behind the curtains of the classroom. He is in a very happy mood and won’t even be bothered to tell me why. As for Damien God knows what he’s dad did to him yesterday, I’ve been trying to call him since I got home but he wouldn’t even pick it up.

“Make me” Colton said looking me in the eye. I place my hands on his chest and try not to smile at him.

“If you carry on then I won’t kiss you for a week and I won’t talk to you” He sighs and let’s go of me. Yes, victory is mine!

“You’re so mean” He tells me.

I laugh at his facial expression and just roll my eyes “Only when I want to be” backing away from him I look back at the class to see everyone has already gone back to their seats. “Come on Colton let’s go back now” Grabbing hold of his hand I drag him back to the class as we take our usual seats which were right at the back.

“As you guys now all of your coursework is finished…” The teacher was speaking about his normal lecture about how we need to concentrate on our exams now-like we already don’t know how important they really are. I feel Colton poke my leg, looking up at him all he does is wink at me, to return the affection I stick my tongue out to him. He rolls his own eyes and takes hold of my hand in his lap.

“You, do you remember me?” Colton began singing. Oh he’s singing that Enrique Iglesias song and just the other day I told him it was my favourite song. “Like I remember you”

“Yes because we see each other everyday” I reply back in a whispered tone. He smiles widely but carries on singing the song to me into my ear. These are the moments I’ll always remember, God knows what’s in store for us in the future but right now I just want to save these moments with me and try to remember them as much as possible.

“Ok you all can go!” Those words are the ones I was waiting for ever since the teacher started speaking. Me and Colton grabbed our bags as we both walked out of the class together. Out of nowhere, the thought of Forrest filled my mind. I was supposed to ask Colton about him and his brother but I don’t know whether it’s the right choice. I mean…what if Colton gets angry or upset if I ask him? No…no he wouldn’t. I’m not exactly blind I’ll be able to tell from his facial expressions.