Chapter 14

"Looks like Rosalinda is here. I had a very great time Damien, except for the whole porn thing that came up" I told him while laughing as well. He sighed in annoyance.

"Can we please forget about that?" He asks.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. I turned away from his face and went to open his front door.

"Oh come on" He said in a baby voice.

"Damien how could I forget something that was just so awkward yet so funny?"

"I don't know, but you will have to" He said hard-heartedly.

"Fine whatever you say TruBoo" He raised his eyebrow and smiled at me through his stupid mouth.

"Are we already going for nicknames Snow blow?" He said teasingly.

"Don't get used to it Sparky"

"Sparky?"

"Don't worry you'll figure it out, see you tomorrow"

****************

It was a nice weather today, the sun was out and the was wind blowing at the same time. I decided to stick with a black and white striped shirt, blue chinos, black flat shoes, a different flower designed necklace and my hipster glasses with my hair pulled up in a ponytail because my hair down was sticking to my face from the sweat.

"Really" Annoying said-yes Candice.

"Yes" I answered her back.

"Really?" She said.

"Yes Candice really" I replied back.

"Oh my god, really?"

"Oh my god!"

"Yes I know oh my god!" She said jumping up and down.

"Candice what are we talking about again?" She stopped jumping and looked at me sideways.

"You said I can come over for a sleepover."

"Are we still going on about that?"

"Yeah. Remember when you ran off? Well I took the decency to speak with your Dad and-"

"You spoke to my Dad, do you even know who he is?"

"Of course I do. I saw his photos at your house before I spoke to him when I came over."

"Where did you see his photos?"

"On the website."

"So you're stalking my dad now?!"

"No. I like to call it searching at a distance."

"Get away from me."

"Why would I do that? We're destined to be best friends. We may be even long lost sisters."

"No you're not and where are you getting this from?"

"Oh I met a psychic. His hair was like pulled back and blonde and his eyes were open like all of the time. Like it was almost popping out."

"So he looked like Nicholas Cage?"

"Well imagine Nicholas Cage and Jack Nicholson had a love child...yeah."

"You're screwed in there aren't you?"

"Why would you be so mean to me, wait it this banter?"

"Yeah...banter."

"Oh ha ha ha. I need to tell you something."

"What?!"

"I want us to have BFF rings."