Chapter 11

"Move to the left you dim ward" I took the camera away from my face so I could clearly see him properly. He gave me a fractious look and rolled his eyes. "Hey don't you roll your eyes at me mister" He rolled them again and put down the SpongeBob toy he was holding.

"I'm sorry your majesty please don't bring your seven little mean dwarfs on me" I gasped open my mouth and threw the toy from my left at him.

"You said you were never going to blaze my name no matter what!" I told him furiously but all he did was smirk back.

"Now can we please quickly take a picture of you properly so then we can go out of the classroom to go film something else" He picked up the toy and moved to his left. "Thank you" I picked the camera back up and clicked the button underneath my right finger and pressed it down for the clicking noise. I took the camera away and held it down. I pouted my lips and said "See now was that so hard?" which made him laugh irritably. He walked over to me and took the camera out of my hand looking through it; I placed my hands on my hips and started looking around. My eyes stopped as I saw a girl flirting with Colton. He was smiling at her as his dimples were popping in his cheek.

"Whoa what happened to you?" I snapped out of my murderous gaze and saw a questioning Damien.

"Nothing" I tell him. He nodded his head and grabbed hold of my hand.

"Come on let's go and show this to the teacher then"

********************************

"Hey let's go to the mall" Damien said randomly. I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Where did that come from and I have to go home, my mum must be wondering where I am- I'm late as usual anyway" Damien sighed and looked away.

"Your parents are so protective have a little fun, do something bad for once in a while"

"I am totally bad I've done dreadful things before" I told him defensively. He let out a humourless laugh.

"Yeah right" He said looking over at me with amusement in his eyes.

"I have you jerk face" I said pushing him to the side so he couldn't get any closer to me.

"Now what is that Miss. Goody-two-shoes"

"I......I've......um......"

Holy Moly I have nothing in my head right now, think Snow think! The first thing that is coming to my mind is camp. Why is camp coming to my mind? Oh yes now I remember, I pushed Emily in the lake when she told me to.

"I'm waiting" He said tapping his finger on his wrist as if he had a watch on.

"I pushed someone down the sea" I told him confidently. Suddenly he started laughing which earned a few glances from strangers around the street.

"Calm down tiger before you break something" He said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I was actually thinking about going to the mall with you but now you can forget it" He stopped laughing and looked at me a little strangely.

"Are you being serious?" He asked me in a stern tone. I nodded my head and looked straight, he held onto my arm which made me stop. "Look don't take whatever I say to your head. Don't come with me, you might get in trouble and your dad is really big... I can't risk getting this" He pointed at his face "damaged, I need it for a lot of serious situations like girls" I smiled at him and took my phone out of my pocket. It read that I had one missed call from mum, she probably called while my phone was off.

"See it's your mum, she knows I am here because she is the witch with the apple" He started looking around with fear in his eyes.

"Will you relax, we are not in a story Damien...this is reality. Snow White does not exist, the seven dwarfs aren't real and especially the wicked witch with the apple!" He looked back at my face and nodded his head fast.