Chapter 34

“Dude Snow’s here!” Forrest yells out loud once he opens the front door for me. I instantly close my eyes because coldness splattered onto me because Forrest screamed on my face with spit erupting everywhere as he looked unbothered. “Sorry Snow” He said casually with a calm tone. Obviously he doesn’t mean what he just said because he wouldn’t be acting so casual about it.

“Thanks for the apology Forrest. It really touched my heart” I say sarcastically. He gives me a wide smile and takes a bite out of his ringed-sugared doughnut. “Can I come in?” I ask him because all he was doing was staring at my face and just eating.

“No, no you can’t” He tells me. Raising my eyebrow at him I ask why but he doesn’t even respond back to me. I think Forrest has gotten attached to me a lot-that’s not a good thing.

“Forrest please”

“No Snow, no”

“Why the hell not?”

“Please Snow…I do not appreciate the language you are using on my property”

“Excuse me? I don’t appreciate the way you are treating me on your property”

“Well you’ll have to deal with it because it’s my house”

“Not really it’s your mom and dad’s. Last time I checked this house wasn’t on your name”

“Well technically when my parents pass away the property will go to me ever since I’m the oldest of their sons”

“How do you know the property isn’t going to go to Colton instead?”

“Because they put the property on my name before Colton was even born. You know there’s a four year age gap between me and Colton”

“Wait, you’re twenty one?” He nodded his head and leant against the frame of the door.

“Why so shocked?”

“Because, you look younger than twenty one”

“I get that a lot I can’t help but be very good looking” Once he said that I simply rolled my eyes at his idiotic behaviour-looks like we have another Damien here.

“Can I please come in now Forrest?” He gave me a wide smile and moved at the side for me to walk through-finally!

“Took you long enough” I tell him once I walk past him and into the house.

“All you had to say was please, which you did” He points out once he shut the door. Honestly? He wanted me to say please? He could have just said something, gosh!

“You are unbelievable Forrest”

“You mean unbelievably amazing?” He asks. Rolling my eyes again I just look away from him. Who knew someone like him could be related to Colton-I swear he is Damien’s long lost brother from the way he is starting to act with me.

“You were never like this. You were always so quiet…what happened?”

“Well Snow here’s my explaining to you. I don’t like to show my personality off quickly because there are a lot of perks to it. Such as, people can easily get attached to you and it’s hard for me to judge them on their personality when they have gotten so close to me. So when I first met you, you were very quiet when it came to me and that gave me a better chance to see what you’re really like” He said. Oh…no wonder he was so quiet then.

“That’s…that’s actually a very good way to become friends with someone” I tell him.

“I do learn from the best”