Chapter 22

“Damien you are worthless in this situation!” I complained to him. Three days have passed and I still don’t know a good excuse to tell mom and dad about the Halloween party I want to go to. To add to that, I still haven’t told Colton whether I want to go or not-I hate my life sometimes.

“I don’t know just tell your parents that you’re going out with Rosalinda again” Damien replied while staring at some girls as they walked past us-such a perv!

“Damien I thought you were supposed to be my friend!” I hit his arm and grumbled in anger underneath my breath.

“I’ll be back ok” Damien said completely oblivious that I had hit his arm. He walked away and I now noticed that he was following two girls. I will never understand this boy and wouldn’t even think about wanting to.

“Snow” I heard someone say. Turning around Colton was walking towards me with a huge smile on his face. My insides flipped around as I saw that he was coming towards me. It’s a huge thing when the hottest guy on campus wants to date you and talk to you all the time.

“Colton hey” I told him. He leaned against the wall and looked around his surroundings.

“Where’s Damien?” He asked.

“Following some girls” I replied tiredly. Colton chuckled slightly and looked into my eyes, feeling nervous I looked away and started to play with the blonde parts of my hair.

“So listen about the party..”

“Yeah the party” I said interrupting his sentence. He nodded his head and smiled.

“Um…Colton I don’t know whether I would want to go to this party or not” I told him. His smile turned into a frown which made me want to take back the words I just said. Look at me.

“It’s ok. If parties aren’t your thing I get it. No worries” He said in his happy tone but that happy tone had a hint of sadness, or it’s probably just me.

“Oh my god Colton is that you?!” The voice of the devil said. After all this time she chooses to come now and try to ruin mine and Colton’s conversation even though it was already ruined, but still. I looked at Colton’s reaction to see that he had a blank look on his face.

“Emily” He said through his teeth. Yes he hates her! The voice of her heels were just coming closer and closer making me want to just turn around and tell her to cut it out.

“It’s a surprise to see you here” I heard her same bitterly. She was behind me so that means that she doesn’t know that it’s me standing here.

“Emily please don’t be so desperate you know that I have photography right now” Colton said very angrily. I’ve never heard him so angry before it doesn’t scare me because the hatred is going towards Emily anyway, and she deserves it even though I don’t know what happened between them two.

“Look Colton I’m just trying to be nice to you. Instead you’re standing here talking to this…this slut” My mouth gasped open as I saw Colton looked more furious than ever, she’s the one to talk. “I mean…look at her clothes. Who wears red skinny jeans with a grey sweater and those trainers…those hideous trainers; she’s clearly a skank crying for a good fuck” Once Emily said those words I turned around and from the look on her face she was clearly surprised it was me. “Oh look I was right. You were talking to a slut Colton” She said from over my shoulder.

“Listen Emily, I don’t know what your problem is? And you know it’s rude to talk about yourself like that. It causes some bad attention” I told her. She gasped herself but quickly closed her mouth.