Chapter 4

Lesson was actually really fun and interesting. I chose law because I said I was fascinated in it and it turned out to be awesome. We're going to be doing a trail thing, I got chosen to be a lawyer and on the day of the trail he'll throw a case at us and we have to think fast and do it which is pretty sick so I can't wait for it. I saw Emily but completely ignored her walking out of the door, I felt someone tug my arm back as anger bubbled in e.

"Listen what is your prob-"

I turned around and saw Damien looking at me confused. I let out a breath and gave him a small smile. Thank god it wasn't Emily or I would have shown her one again.

"Hey I didn't know it was you" He gave me a small grin and suggested me to walk with him. We walked the other direction, we've got a ten minute break before we get to next lesson.

"So I'm taking your lesson didn't go quiet as planned" He said pointing out the obvious. 

"What makes you say that?" I said acting a little dumb but I hate it when people can tell if I'm angry or not.

"Loud talking, moody expressions and this whole clenching your jaw thing, don't! Your teeth hurt once you do it" He laid a finger on my jaw and just started poking it. I held his finger and closed his hand together.

"I'm sorry, it's just I realized a few things and it had to be dealt with either now or never" He nodded his head in understatement.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked observing me. I shook my head as a no.  "Oh yeah and I thought you weren't going to talk to me?" He asked smiling at me. Oh yeah, the whole dad issue thingi-mabob. I raised my eyebrows at him and punched his muscled arm lightly.

"Well you're a great friend and I do trust you now so I will tell you the whole story of me being the confusing girl" I assumed clarifying it specifically. He gave me another bright smile and nodded his head.

"I'm so happy we've got next lesson together, finally someone to talk to" I stated clinging onto his arm. He laughed and patted my head.

"Again strange girl" He said to himself.

"And again weird guy" I said making sure he could hear.

***************

"I can't believe the teacher already gave us cameras to take random pictures with" I said to Damien as I looked at the screen of the camera. "Let me take a picture of you" I declared to Damien. His face turned into a big grin as he turned around so I could see his back. "Um Damien, you're supposed to look at the camera" He turned around and rolled his eyes.

"I'll tell you when to take it" He said turning back around. I looked back at the screen and had a finger held at the button ready for taking.

"Ok when I turn around then" I heard Damien say.  His head slowly turned around and I literally was going to burst out laughing from the facial expression he was making. His eyes were down low as well as his eyebrows and he had a pedo smile on his face. I bit my lip from chuckling and quickly took the picture letting out all of my laughter.

"You look like a rapist" I said to him in-between fits of laughs. He started laughing himself and took the camera from me; he looked at the picture and began laughing himself.

"You're right, I do look like a rapist" He said chuckling. I nodded my head agreeing. I let go off my stomach and looked around to see other students goofing around as well.

"Ok now your turn" He said holding the camera up. I quickly covered my face with both of my hands.

"What are you doing?" I heard him say. I removed my hands to see him waiting there for me.