Chapter 15

“Hey Snow you ok?” I heard Damien ask me. Looking to my right I gave a small nod of a head. “You’ve been really quiet since you came out of English” He replied back after a few awkward seconds. Giving him a small smile I waved him off.

“Nothing wrong with me I’m just really tired I guess I mean it has been a long day” I told Damien, I was telling him half the truth the other I don’t think I would even want to. I mean….I have a very confusing feeling about Colton and whether I should confess them or not.

“Well I believe you and check that out” I heard Damien say to me, looking in the direction his finger was pointed at I saw Mr McAvoy sending next to the same guy as he was doing push up’s on the floor. I felt my face break into a smile as I shook my head side to side.

“I don’t care I so want him as a teacher next year for English even though there is a high chance that I won’t” I told Damien. Damien was too busy looking at the scene of the guy doing push ups.

“Why is he even making him do that?” Damien asked clearly confused.

“Well the guy said England is the greatest country in the world but obviously Mr McAvoy doesn’t think that” I told him.

“Well let’s go over and see what’s going on” Damien said grabbing hold of my wrist, planting my feet hard to the ground I gave him a glare from the back.

“We are not going there. Are you mad! Do you want that to happen to you?!” I yelled at him. He turned around and raised his eyebrows while his eyes twinkled in amusement.

“Listen Snow you can stay here then I’m going” Damien let go of my wrist and fast walked over to the guy and Mr McAvoy. This boy will be the death of me! I stood in the same spot just watching I couldn’t hear anything but all I could see was their mouths moving. Mr McAvoy is starting to look really angry now….Damien you fucker! I started to run over to them and Damien looked at me with a worried face.

“Hey Damien let’s go now” I told him avoiding the gaze of the weirdo of a teacher. Damien’s eyes widened as he shook his head from side to side.

“Ah so that’s your name? Damien? Did you know your name means ‘to tame’?” I heard Mr McAvoy say from behind, slowly turning around I stood between both the teacher and friend.

“Yeah why?” Damien said suddenly in a lot of confidence. Oh God….here comes trouble.

“Well boy I’m going to tame you. DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME TEN PUSH UPS!” He yelled out loud making everyone stop walking and stare at the scene. Damien’s gaze fell on me as he told me to help him silently.

“Sorry dude you’re on your own for this one” I told him, he gasped and dropped his bag to the floor and also going down himself in the push up position.

“Come on Sherlock I haven’t got all day for this” Mr McAvoy said clapping his hands while smiling widely. Damien started to do the push up’s very swiftly as he was into sports already.