A Thousand Times - Norway

You looked at yourself in the mirror and straightened out your dress.

Tonight, you and your boyfriend, Lukas, would be going out to a fancy restaurant. You had been told that where exactly they were going was a surprise, so you had to trust Lukas on how to dress.

You wore a (f/c) dress* that stopped just above the knees and black ankle boots. You looked at herself in the mirror again and smiled, satisfied with your appearance.

The doorbell rang and you sprinted down the stairs to the front door, straightening out your dress one last time.

When you opened the door, there stood the one and only Lukas Bondevik fiddling with his cufflinks.

When he heard the door opening, he looked up and his mouth dropped open in shock.

Taking you by the hands he whispered in your ear, "Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

You giggled and smiled, "Only about a thousand times."

--------

*i am crap at describing dresses just pick your favorite dress and leave it at that

so here's Norway! as requested by delaney_reads ! i hope this was what you wanted.

sorry if it sucked I'm writing this at five am in my bathroom.

love it? hate it? have a request? leave me a comment and let me know!

{UP NEXT}
-idfk help me out here people