Welcome Home - Japan

"(Y/N)?"

Japan walked into his home, taking off his shoes and leaving them at the door. 

As he walked further in, he loosened his tie and hung his suit jacket on a hook.

On the dining room table, there was a small piece of paper and small plastic object. Curious, he picked up the plastic object, only to nearly drop it in shock. It was a pregnancy test.

He picked up the piece of paper, hands shaking. Welcome home! it read, You're a father!

Japan heard the sound of someone clearing their throat and he spun around, coming face to face with his wife, the very person he was looking for earlier.

He looked at her with a hopeful expression and she simply nodded, a wide smile on her (s/t) face.

Japan picked her up and spun her around, then setting her down and kissing her stomach. He whispered against it, "See you in nine months."

(ALTERNATE ENDING)

 He looked at her with a hopeful expression and she simply nodded, a wide smile on her (s/t) face.  

And you know what he did?

He fainted.

(OTHER ALTERNATE ENDING)

 He looked at her with a hopeful expression and she simply nodded, a wide smile on her (s/t) face. 

Japan opened his mouth and his wife scowled at him, "No. We're not naming it after an anime character."

--------

i'm sorry i couldn't resist