Cookies - Liechtenstein

You were in your kitchen, cooking all the cookies you physically could before Christmas. It had been a tradition in your family to have a cookie party on the 23rd with all of your mom's recipes.

Your girlfriend, Lili, walked up behind you and wrapped her arms around your waist and gave you a backwards hug. You leaned into the hug and smiled before turning around. This was the first cookie party that you would be having since your mom passed away, so she knew how hard it was on you.

You smiled at her before doing a quick count off, "We have truffles, peppermint melt aways, Russian tea cakes, thumbprint cookies, Italian Christmas cookies, Scottish shortbread, magic bars, Lindsor tarts, and chocolate peanut butter bars."

Lili, in turn, did her own count off, "Big brother is coming, so is your brother and he's bringing Ivan. Francis, Arthur, Matthew, Gilbert, Kiku, Ludwig, Feliciano, Lovino, Antonio, Elizabeta, Roderich, Katyusha, Natalya, and Yao."

You smiled at her again, "Good thing I baked all these cookies!" Lili nodded before slowly leaning up to kiss you. You leaned in too, before she reached behind your back, snatched a magic bar, and ran through the house.

You couldn't help but smile, but you still yelled after her, "Traitor!"