Ma Belle Fille - 2p!France (FINALE)

Eleven years had passed since you had been taken in by Francois. Eleven years had gone by so quickly. You had fought, and you had cried, but you had also laughed and smiled. You had brought out the better side of Francois (but he only showed it to you).

You were walking along the sidewalk, heading home after school. You were dragging along your boyfriend/girlfriend, (c/n)*. He/She had wanted to meet your family, and who were you to deny that?

You both walked up the pathway to your house, but before you could open the door, it opened rapidly and out fell Allen, your older brother.

Assuming he had lost another fight with Matt, you simply stepped over his body and into your house, (c/n) following close behind.

You smiled as you walked into your chaotic home and said to him/her, "I need to go get something from my room for our study date. I'll meet you in the living room."

(C/n) nodded and went to sit in the living room while you went up to grab your pencil from your room.

When you walked back down the stairs, you saw (c/n) sitting on the couch looking terrified. Upon closer inspection, you saw your papa talking to him/her with a furious expression on his face.

"Papa!" you growled, "I leave for five minutes and you're interrogating him/her! Just leave us alone."

Francois smiled softly at you before nodding and shooting another dirty look at (c/n). You sat down, apologizing profusely to him/her.

When you asked what Francois was speaking to him/her about, he/she simply smiled.

"He told me he would hunt me down if I ever hurt 'ma belle fille.'"

--------

*crushes name

AND THE FINALE IS HERE

i hope you guys enjoyed reading the series as much as i enjoyed writing it!

ma belle fille - my beautiful girl - French

so what country should I do next? don't forget I do different versions of countries and readers that includes but is not limited to yandere! 2p! depressed! suicidal! and tsundre!

wow that was a lot of words