Broken Heart - 2p!FACE

You sat on your (f/c) bed, letting silent tears stream down your face. Your boyfriend of two years, (guy's name you hate), had just dumped you, right after announcing that he had been cheating on you.

You heard a knock on your door. Clearing your throat, you said, "Come in."

Your dads' heads popped in the door, along with the heads of your two brothers. Wiping your eyes, you scowled at them, "What do you want?"

Oliver looked at you with concern, "We just want to make sure you're okay, poppet." You wiped your nose and glared at them, "I just got my heart broken by a douche. I'm not okay. So get out of my room!"

The four of them quickly scurried out of your room.

A few hours later, you finally walked out of your room, exhausted and drained. You padded to the kitchen, hoping to grab a carton of ice cream.

Standing there, with their backs to you, was your family. Oliver was sharpening a butcher knife. Matt was hitting an imaginary puck with his hockey stick. Francois was playing around with a lighter. Allen was swinging around his baseball bat.

You quickly scurried back to your room, not wanting to know what they were planning.

The next morning, you awoke to a note and cupcake on your nightstand.

No need to worry, poppet! That boy will never bother you again!

~Oliver, Francois, Matt, and Allen

--------

my favorite headcanon is that 2p face family would get super over protective if they had a little sister/daughter