Answer - Austria

"I'll see you all on Monday! Don't forget to practice!"

You smiled at your teacher's enthusiasm and went to pack up your (f/i). As it took quite awhile to pack up, you told your friends to go on ahead and that you'd catch up.

A few minutes later, your instrument safely tucked away in it's case, you went to leave the classroom. But, something stopped you: a piece of paper fluttering to the ground.

Realizing it was a piece of sheet music, you bent down and picked it up.

As you stood up, you felt someone staring at you. Or, more specifically, your ass.

You narrowed your eyes and spun around, only to come face to face with the shy piano player, Roderich Edelstein.

You smirked and jutted out your hip. "Like what you see?" you asked.

His face went bright red and looked as though he was trying to come with an answer, but shouldn't find one.

You laughed a bit and in a sudden surge of confidence, you leant forward and kissed his cheek.

Winking at him, you turned around and walked out of the classroom. At the door, you turned around and smiled.

"Don't worry, there isn't a right answer."

---------

i had way too much fun writing this

*le gasp* two updates!? in one day!?

don't get used to it. but there's another one coming. I'M ON FIRE

{UP NEXT}
-Germany