How I Met Your Mother - Denmark

Mathias sat at the bar, staring around the club. The pulsating lights and the pounding music was giving him a headache. All the people crammed into the room gave it a hot, sticky feel.

Downing his shot, he paid the bartender and went to get up. He was stopped by a hand on his chest. He looked up, only to lock eyes with Tino.

"Hello Mathias!" he smiled. Denmark smiled back, "Hey Tino."

He looked behind him, only to spot a girl. "Who's the kvinde?" he asked. Tino turned around and gestured to the girl.

Taking the hint, the girl stepped forward and stuck out her hand. "I'm (Y/F/N)."

(Y/N) had (h/l) (h/c) hair. Mathias found himself getting lost in her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Mathias." He responded. (Y/N) smiled sweetly at him, "See ya around, Mathias!"

~

"And that, (girl's/name), is how I met your mother."

(G/N) looked up, her (e/c) eyes so similar to (Y/N)'s shining. "Do you miss mama?"

Mathias looked down at the grave, a small sad smile on his face. He adjusted his suit jacket and pulled out a single red rose. "Everyday, kæreste. Everyday."

---------

IM SORRY THAT EVERY DENMARK DRABBLE I WRITE IS SAD

yeah actually i'm really not. i had this idea and thought it would fit Denmark really well

kvinde - woman

kæreste - sweetheart