Stalker...ish - Belarus

You walked along the sidewalk with your best friend, Natalya. She was talking with you, joking, which was so completely unlike her. But you liked it.

All of a sudden, she stopped short. You stopped as well and looked back at her. She put her finger to her lips and mouthed at you, We're being followed.

Your eyes widened. She mouthed at you, One. Two. Three.

At three, the two of you broke out into a dead sprint. You ran faster than you ever had before, Natalya at your heels.

The two of you ran the half a mile to your house. You both ran up the path, through the door, and slammed it behind you.

Natalya put her eye to the peephole while you raced around the house, closing all the curtains and locking all the windows and doors.

About five minutes later, you walked back into the front hallway, feeling much safer.

The two of you locked eyes and your lips curled into a smile. You both burst into laughter.

You walked forward and gave your Belarusian girlfriend a peck on the cheek, "I love you."

She blushed bright red and muttered, "я таксама кахаю цябе, (Y/N)."

--------

birthday present for my fabulous friend, feistyfangirl love you dudette!

я таксама кахаю цябе - I love you too - Belarusian