Little Girl - 2p!France

Francois stayed toward the back of the room, avoiding everyone and everything. The front of the room was crowded full of friends and family, all hugging each other and mourning the loss of (Mother's/Name)

He had a fling with her about five years ago. A one night stand. Nothing more, nothing less. Francois often found that those he ever made contact with died soon after. He had made it his business to attend the wakes of those women. He wasn't as heartless as he seemed.

The wake was coming to an end and people were slowly starting to file out. He stood up from his seat, only to feel a tug on his pants leg. Francois looked down, only to be shocked by what he found.

It was a little girl, only five or six years old. Her (h/c) hair was done up in two pigtails. She wore a black dress and hugged a teddy bear to her chest. Her (e/c) were full of tears.

"Excuse me, mister," she sniffled, "Are you Francois?" He knelt down to her eye level and responded, "Who's asking?"

"(Y/N)." she stated, "My name is (Y/N). My mommy told me to find you." Francois rubbed his eyes, still not quite sue how to deal with this situation.

"Who's your mom, kid?" he asked, ready to go and ask this woman how the hell she knew him.

(Y/N) pointed to the front of the room, where the coffin still lay. "My mommy's up there. She told me to find you if anything ever happened to her. She said you're my daddy."

--------

hehehe

i'm writing this in school and i'm terrified that someone's gonna look over my shoulder.

sorry that this one was so serious but don't worry. i plan on making a sequel that's gonna be pretty damn funny in my opinion