Over Here, Mi Corazón - Nyo!Pirate!Spain

As soon as the two ships were anchored, you hopped aboard the Victorian Pride. You strut around the ship, smirking at the fear in everyone's eyes. They knew who you were, everyone did.

The captain of the ship, a man by the name of Captain Arthur Kirkland, cleared his throat, "Are you here to 'pillage' us? Because I'm afraid you are far too late, Captain."

You took out your dagger and started playing around with it, walking slowly toward the busy eyebrowed man, "And why would that be, Kirkland?" The blind man gulped a little at seeing the pointy piece of metal (seriously, what kind of a pirate is he?) and muttered, "Carriedo got to us already."

You blinked at him for a second before breaking into laughter. Wiping your eyes you smiled at him, "Not a bad attempt to save your ship Kirkland. But I'm afraid it's a lost cause."

Calling back to your ship, you yelled, "Mon amour! This man is looking for you!"

Moments later, a woman the same age as you jumped from your ship and landed in the deck of Kirkland's. She looked up with a smirk, emerald eyes flashing.

"So Kirkland," you said, "You claim that the great 'Antonia Carriedo' has already stepped foot upon your ship and taken treasure."

You paused, smirking as Antonia began looking around the ship, "Well how could she do that if she was with me all night?~"

The crew gasped and you smirked at them, "Yes that's right, the two most feared pirates of the seas are lovers. How precious."

"Over here, mi corazón!" you heard Antonia yell. You walked over to wear she stood and grinned, "Jackpot."

You grabbed the sword from the hiding spot, the very same sword you lost many years ago, and pointed it at Kirkland, "Well, it's been fun Kirkland, but we've got to go continue what we were doing.~"

You jumped back to your ship, calling "Á toute a leur!" Antonia followed soon behind you, lugging a chest of treasure, "Adios!"

--------
I CREATED MY WHOLE FREAKING PIRATE SPAIN TO MAKE ONE JOKE AND THEN I FORGOT TO PUT IN THE JOKE SO I WRITE ANOTHER ONE

am I the only one who thinks that a country's pirate era is their teenage rebellion stage? like "hey españa could you go attack Britain for me?" "no" *goes off and plunders the seven seas*

Mi corazón- my heart - Spanish
Mon amour - my love - French
Á toute a leur - See you later - French

so yeah in this story let's pretend that you're from a place that was a French territory so you speak French

also please tell me I'm not the only one who hates when the nyo pirate versions of countries are portrayed with really revealing clothes? like pls no