Another Round - Kirkland Brothers

You had and interesting job.

And that was putting it lightly.

You were a bartender at the local pub, The Ruby Eye. You had the shift from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am. Sure, you were given lots of good tips from drunk guys who had no idea how much they were giving you. But your greatest customers were the Kirkland brothers.

Every Friday and Saturday, they would come into the pub at around 9:30 and would not leave until the most sober of them dragged the rest out.

Allistor, the oldest, always ordered a Scotch on the rocks. He could hold his alcohol the best and was typically the one to drag the others out.

Dylan, the second oldest, would typically get some kind of Welsh drink; it varied from day to day. He was an angry drunk and would typically try to punch his brothers in the nose.

Arthur, the third child, would order a shot of Jameson whiskey. He was terrible with holding his drink and would often wind up crying about a blond haired boy that had 'left him like all the rest.'

Liam, the youngest, always had a pint of Guinness. To be honest, you couldn't tell the difference between his drunk and sober behavior.

Running to and from the brothers, they downed their alcohol like nobody's business. Their already prominent accents thickening, only one phrase was ever discernible:

"Another round!"

--------

so yeah

that just happened