Chapter 12

Beer and soju. I could already tell that tonight was going to be crazy.

I set the cake down and saw Donghae running up behind me.

"You made the cake?" he asked.

"Yep! It's right here!"

He rubbed his hands together and went for the cake, but I stopped him. "You can't eat it yet! Wait for everyone else to start eating!"

He gave me his famous puppy eyes, begging for me to give him some cake.

"No~" I sang as I dragged him by his hand back into the living room.

We all sat there in the living room, either watching TV or playing with Mina. Siwon and Eunhyuk came out of the kitchen holding big plates of food in their hands. It wasn't an actual meal, just a few snacks here and there. Some of it healthy, some of it.......would all be eaten by Kay Kay in a minute.

"Yah, Kay Kay! Share the food!" Cho Hee told her.

Kay Kay was stuffing tons of chips in her mouth, "It tastes good!"

I was really hoping that they would only focus on the food. If they found out that the guys had alcohol, I don't know what would happen. More over, Mina is here. Even if she's not my kid, I don't want her to have drunk people around her.

"Oppa, feed me a chip!" Mina told Ryeowook.

"Magic word?" he asked.

"Please~~~"

He smiled and fed her a small chip as she ran back to play with Donghae.

After all the snacks were nearly gone, the guys decided it was time for cake.

"Yay!~ Cake time!~" Sungmin squealed and ran to the dining room.

Hyun Jae walked up to me, "Is there a knife to cut it with?"

"Yea, it's on top of the counter."

Watching her walk away, I realized, "Wait. She's going to get a knife to cut the cake.....the cake is in the dining room.....where the beer and soj- OH MY GOSH WAIT."

Too late. Hyun Jae was already making her way to the dining room to cut the cake. Everyone was slowly following behind her, so there was no chance of me getting to her. I was the last one to enter the dining room as nearly everyone was sitting down at the table eating their piece of cake. Mina tugged onto my pants and said, "Unni....I'm sleepy."

"Do you still not feel good?" I asked her.

"No..I'm just sleepy."

"Well, I can take you to oppa's room to sleep. Okay?"

"No, I want cake first!"

I laughed at her, "Okay, I'll get you some cake and then you can go sleep."

Hyun Jae quickly cut her a piece of cake and told her, "Here you go Miss Mina."

She smiled and went to sit down. I got my very very VERY small piece since there was barely and left, and sat next to Mina. So far, the girls didn't notice the alcohol in the corner. "So far, so good."

Everyone was talking and laughing until Cho Hee walked over to the corner. The corner that held the alcohol. "Hey, what's this?" she asked holding up a bottle of beer. "Damn, I jinxed it."

Cho Hee took the bottle and sat back down, "Nobody told me we had beer!~"

"Of course we do!" Leeteuk said. I threw him a glare and he grew quiet.