Chapter 2

A few weeks passed by and soon enough we were already halfway through our honeymoon trip. It was sad, because I really didn't want to go yet. Being on the trip with Ryeowook brought us closer together as husband and wife.

Thankfully, we finally got to go to the beach. It was still a bit cold to go into the water, so we were just staying on shore.

"Oppa, build a sandcastle with me!" I begged.

"Is that going to be our picture for today?"

I nodded my head as he smiled and we both got to work on our sandcastle. We went around the beach gathering sea shells and other things to decorate our castle.

Once we finished building the castle, Ryeowook had walked up to me. "Okay, here are the sea shells."

I was staring at our sandcastle noticing something horrible. "Oppa......our castle is all lumpy!"

"No it's not. It looks fine."

"No! Look at the side you did! It's all lumpy," I said pointing to his side of the castle.

"I was being creative."

I laughed as we both started to arrange the shells onto the castle. Once we were done, I got my camera out as we posed in front of our castle. It all looked perfect except Ryeowook's "creative" side of the castle. It didn't really matter anymore because it was about to get washed away.

After we took the picture, Ryeowook began drawing in the sand. He drew two hearts that were connected and wrote inside of the first one, "Ryeowook + Akia" and in the second one he wrote ,"November 16, 2013."

"Aw, is someone addicted to writing on the ground?" I laughed.

He smiled as we both stood back and I took a picture of the hearts too.

We stayed at the beach for about another hour and decided to go on a walk. We went to a small park and found a trail to walk. It looked so pretty with all the orange and red leaves surrounding the ground.

"Fall is so magical," I said linking arms with Ryeowook.

"It is isn't it?" he said taking a deep breath of the fresh fall air.

Suddenly my phone was ringing in my back pocket.

"Hello?"

"UNNI!~ HOW ARE YOU DOING?!~" Kay Kay was screaming from the other line.

"Yah! I told you not to disturb them!" I could hear Hyun Jae faintly screaming at Kay Kay from the back.

I laughed, "I'm doing great. How is everyone?"

"WE MISS YOU!~" Yerin and Kay Kay were both screaming.

"Hyun Jae unni misses you too but she's too busy cooking to talk right now," Yerin started speaking.

"I miss you all too!" I screamed back.

"Unni~ We hope you're having a good time~" Yerin sang.

"I am Yerin. Where's Cho Hee?" I asked since I haven't heard anything from her yet.

"Oh, she's at the recording studio right now. She's preparing for a solo album," Kay Kay said.

I was surprised. "Really?! That's great!"

"Well, we have to do something while you're away," Yerin said

"I'll be back in a few weeks, don't worry."

"But don't you want to spend time with your husband even after the vacation?!" Hyun Jae screamed.

"Does it seem like we'll have anything to do even after I get back? With Cho Hee's solo album, we won't do anything except variety and radio shows."