Author's Note

Hello my lovelies!~ Bianca here^-^

This will just be a short Author's note to thank you all for your support and keeping me motivated to make stories and update often♥

So, the main question asked: "What was your inspiration to write 'Super Junior's New Roommate?'" (Since it was the first story I wrote) Well! Let me tell you all about it~

It all started when my best friend got into writing. She was SO obsessed with writing it nearly drove me insane. Most of the times she came to my house I would tell her my little Super Junior fantasies that would never EVER turn into a story. One day, she convinced me to write a Super Junior fan fiction. And so, I did. I didn't put much thought into it because I knew that it would just be some unpopular story floating around in a black hole on Wattpad. But the more I updated, the more votes and reads I got. Soon enough I started getting comments and feedback from people. Somehow, that really inspired me. It made me feel great that there were people that actually liked what I was writing. And thus, I started to get more into writing. Now that I knew there were people actually looking forward to what I was writing, I felt good and wrote a lot better. Somehow, I finished writing "Super Junior's New Roommate." But from all the love and support I got from everyone, I felt like the story should go on. And that is how "Our Super Memories" came to life. I honestly didn't know what to write for that story, but because you guys showed so much support, I knew I had to think of something. I just wrote the story day by day and let it flow. Surprisingly, everything fit together. And luckily, I was able to finish that story too. And you know what I noticed? Next month, marks me writing for a year. Which means the one year anniversary for "Super Junior's New Roommate." I can not believe I wrote 2 stories in the same year. I can't even believe I've come this far in a year! Which brings me to my next topic:

Thank you. I know you've all heard or seen me say that a lot, but that's because I can't thank you enough. Even when I updated late or had trouble writing a chapter, you guys still supported me no matter what. I have some fans that are very dedicated, some that have been around since the first story, and some that just love commenting for updates. But I love every single one of you. Even you silent readers, yeah, you! You guys helped too making all my reads go up. So don't think I'm skipping over you! But in all honesty, you have all helped me out so much. My stories have become big thanks to all of you. They may not be as big as some others, but to me they are very popular. Like I said, I had no expectations for my stories to become popular. But you guys made it all happen. And for that, I sincerely thank you. I could say thank you a hundred, even a thousand times, and I would mean it every time. This thank you goes out to voters, readers, commenters, sharers, dedicated fans, and silent readers. *Formal bow*

Many of you are now asking if I will continue writing and make more stories. You all told me you would support them, so once again, thank you. I will admit, I do have ideas for a new story. But up to this point I am unsure on what I want to do. Having written so long, I enjoy updating and seeing everyone's comments to me. However, I just started high school. So I would like to focus on my education more. Many seniors say that they wished they could've studied more or paid attention more in their freshman year because it really does make your entire high school education. In that case, I want to do the best I can my freshman year because I know it will pay off later. With that being said, I am currently debating on writing a new story or not. If I do decide on writing a new story it will not be right now. I would say I would start writing after winter. It would give me time to get used to high school and would be a great way to start off 2014. So at this moment, I am on hiatus.

But that doesn't mean I'll stop going onto Wattpad! I really REALLY love making new friends. Especially ones from all across the world. I find it fun and interesting to learn new cultures. So if you want to keep up with me or talk to me, feel more than free too! My inbox or message board is always open, or you can follow me on Twitter @BeMyCoupDeTat. I do have an Instagram but barely post anything so there is no point in following meXD Or if you want to get super personal you can ask for my Facebook....lolXD But honestly, I really do like meeting new people especially if they are from a different culture. We can talk about anything from my life, your life, my culture, your culture, K-pop, bias ruiners, and even the randomness stuff ever. I am all ears. So don't be scared to be my friend. I am more than likely the same age or younger than youXD Let's all be friends~~~

Enough with that friend randomness....

Oh, I have come up with a fan name! I'm not sure if it sounds good but I'll give it a shot...

BLANC BUNNI

Huh? Huh? Huh? Sounds good right? No? Yes? Maybe? Ehh? Well, let me tell you the meaning and see if that changes your mind;)

My name is Bianca, which is an Italian name(Even though I am definitely not Italian) and it means "white." White in French is "Blanc" and my nickname, like 3 years ago, was "Bunny Buddy." So I came up with "Blanc Bunni" and I made it Bunni because...it just looks cuterXD HahaXD But if you have any suggestions please do say.___.

My name isn't really cool so I couldn't come up with some epic fandom name.....yeah...

So this is my Author's note dedicated to all you lovely people out there who supported me so far. Once again, thank you. *Another formal bow*

With all of her sincere love,

~Bianca

(Unnie, Author-Nim....what ever you preferXD)