Chapter 22

The next morning, I felt bright and refreshed. I was ready to start recording. After taking a break for so long, you kind of miss being on stage. Even if your schedule is tight and you barely seem to get any rest, it's still worth it.

After breakfast, I started to get ready. I was in the bathroom putting my makeup on when Ryeowook walked in to brush his teeth.

"Oppa, I might have to stay at the S.M. dorms for awhile," I told him.

"Because of your comeback right?" he mumbled while brushing his teeth.

"Yeah, I just don't want to have to keep coming back home after schedules. Especially if I work late."

He rinsed out his mouth and said, "I understand. But if you have time to visit, you should."

"I know."

"Just don't work too hard," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the bathroom.

I finished getting ready and left for work. I think we all were a bit excited about recording. Once I made it to the dorms, the girls were nearly running around because they were so excited. Cho Hee didn't have a schedule today since we were recording. Which was good, because we needed her there and she could get somewhat of a break.

We all quickly made our way to the recording studio with our producer all ready waiting for us.

"Are you girls ready?" he asked.

"Yes, we all are," Hyun Jae smiled.

He looked through a few papers and got out a CD. "Yerin, you are the first one to sing so you get to go up first," he smiled.

Yerin was excited, but you could tell she looked a bit nervous. We all sat down on the couch in the recording studio and listened to Yerin's sweet voice.

One by one we all went in and sang our parts. For the chorus of course we all joined in and sang at the same time. A few other parts we had to have all of us singing or 3 at a time. Even though it seems like recording is easy, it isn't. You have to sing over and over again until the producer thinks it sounds good. So yes, we had to sing our parts over and over again. I had a lot of parts since I'm the main vocalist. But this time, the song was split up evenly, so everyone had a fair share of parts.

Our manager came in with some bags in his hand. He brought us all lunch, even the producer. We all sat in the studio and talked.

"So, how is it coming along?" our manager asked.

"It sounds pretty good," the producer told him.

"But, it's going to take some time. We aren't even half way done yet," Kay Kay said.

"Practice makes perfect," our manager smiled.

 "It's taking forever though!" Yerin whined.

"It's going to take forever until it sounds good. Don't complain, alright?"

"Alright~" she sighed.

"I thought you all were excited about recording?" our manager asked.

"We are. It's just we don't like having to do it over and over again. It's like an endless math problem that you can never solve," Cho Hee told him.

All he did was laugh and went back to eating his food. I questioned his reaction a little bit, but ignored it and began eating again.

Once we were finished eating, we took a small break so our food could digest and we wouldn't sound weird while singing. Our manager decided to stay with us for the rest of the recording or until he had to leave. Hopefully, the recording didn't last for too long.