Chapter 19

"You're going to be really busy now, aren't you?" Ryeowook asked.

"Yea, but it's what I have to do."

"But I'm going to miss you~" he sang and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm going to miss you too~ but this is what we decided on~"

"No~ Don't leave me~"

"Ryeowook! I have to go to work! Let me go!" I said trying to break free of his grasp.

"NEVER."

"OPPA."

"But, what if you come home with your hair dyed and you look so different?!" he told me.

"Then we both have to get used to it! Now let me go, I have lots of work to do."

Mina walked up to tell me bye and said, "Oppa, can't you let unni go? She's really busy."

I laughed as Ryeowook told her, "Don't be sassy!"

"Bye you two~ Have fun~" I said and walked out the door. 'Omo, those two are a handful.'

When I reached the S.M. dorms, Cho Hee was gone again and all the girls were ready. We had to talk with our manager and producer about our comeback. Thankfully, we had a bit of a say in this one since it was our idea.

We walked down to an office room where we sat with our manager and a few producers. Only a few that we have worked with. Mr. Soo Man was also there, wanting to hear what we had in mind. Seeing him there made me a bit nervous. I was afraid he wouldn't like our idea.

"So, what is it that you all have planned so far?" Mr. Soo Man asked leaning back in his chair, folding his hands.

Our manager was the first one to speak, "Well, you see...."

The talk went good. Everyone appeared to like the idea. A few changes were made here and there, but it still turned out the way we wanted it to. We were all really excited to have a comeback. But to have a say in it? That was even better.

Since we had already explained the concept for our comeback, our producer told us he was going to make a song to match. He told us it would be an electric pop type of song. Similiar to our debut song, just a bit more pop. Our manager even told us that with the ideas of this comeback, this could be our break through song. The song that makes Neon known everywhere.

Once Cho Hee got back from her schedule, we told her about the official plans. This time, it was going to be our first full album. There was so much excitement in the air. We were all so happy and couldn't wait. But, we wouldn't let anyone else know until our teasers came out. One thing I would have to say goodbye to though; my hair color. No longer will it be a nice, caramel brown. Maybe blonde? Black? Maybe even some outrageous color. Who knows? The only hint I can give to people is.....it's going to be really shocking.

We all had to pitch in for this comeback. Since I've been "off" for awhile due to my honeymoon, I probably gained a few pounds.

"Kay Kay, you should come to the gym with me," I told her.

"Why? Are you calling me fat?" she asked.

"No, just guessing from how many choco pies you eat," I smirked.

Everyone laughed and she looked down at her stomach. "You're right, I do have a choco pie bump," she said.

We all laughed again and Hyun Jae told me, "Akia, do you really think you need to lose more weight? You're skinny enough."

"I know I probably gained some from staying at home so much."

The next thing I know, I was being picked up by Cho Hee. "Omo~ you're so light!" she said.