Chapter 10

"Akia! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Cho Hee screamed from the van.

I was quickly running to catch up, "Don't worry! I'm here."

"Are you ready?" our driver asked.

"Yea," we both answered.

Today was the first stage performance for Cho Hee's solo album. Of course, I was going with her to sing the song she wrote for me, "One in a Million." Her title song, "Electrify," was just released two days ago. And today is the day it shall be performed on Inkigayo.

Once we arrived, we quickly ran inside to get ready. We were running a bit behind because...well....my alarm never went off. And since none of the other girls had schedules, they were still asleep. They would come to see the performance later.

We quickly got to our dressing room and began to get ready. Since "One in a Million" is more of a ballad type song, my stylist pick out a dress for me. It was a long, black dress that had black see through fabric on top of the dress. It was really pretty. I turned to look at Cho Hee and saw that she had black shorts on with the same see through fabric attached to her belt. The only thing that looked "formal" was the blouse she had on.

"My, don't you look fancy," I smirked at Cho Hee.

She looked down at her outfit. "Too much?"

"Too much?! More like not enough! Look what I'm wearing!" I said pointing to my long, flowing dress.

"Aigoo, Miss formal much?"

We started at each other for about a minute. "Aish, it dosen't matter. It looks good," I said walking away to get my makeup done.

Cho Hee looked like she gave up too. Not once have I ever seen her wear a dress. And I don't think I ever will. She's kind of like a tomboy.

Our makeup and hair was finished as we went to see when we went on.

"Omo, we're earlier than usual!" I said, seeing that we were the 5th act to perform.

"It's okay, we can do it. Let's see......oh, I go on a lot later, I'm okay," Cho Hee said looking for her name. Cho Hee's solo performance was a lot later. She had plenty of time to get ready for it.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hello!~" Hyun Jae, Kay Kay, and Yerin all filed into the dressing room.

"Omo, you two look so pretty!" Hyun Jae said running over to us.

"Aw, so cute unni!" Yerin said looking at my dress.

"You two go on real soon huh?" Kay Kay asked, looking at the list of performances.

"Yea, we're actually about to go backstage," Cho Hee said.

"Good luck!~ Fighting!~" Yerin said.

"Wait! Let me take a picture!" Hyun Jae said getting out her phone.

Cho Hee and I stood close to each other and smiled while Hyun Jae took the picture.

"Aw, so cute! Okay, do good out there. Fighting!" Hyun Jae said.

"Go get 'em you guys!" Kay Kay shouted.

Cho Hee and I laughed at them. "Okay, okay, fighting!" I said.

We both walked out and waited backstage for them to call us on. It was actually really intense backstage. You could see all the other artists waiting backstage, and since I haven't performed live in awhile, I was really nervous.

Finally, we were told to go on. My hands were shaking a little bit. Cho Hee turned back to look at me and gave me a big hug.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine," she told me.