Chapter 40

"Omo she's so beautiful!" Hyun Jae screamed.

"She looks so tiny!" Yerin squealed.

"Who does she look more like?" Kay Kay asked.

"I'd say Akia," Cho Hee answered.

"No, I think she looks more like Ryeowook oppa," Yerin said.

All of them looked at her like she was crazy. I sat back and laughed.

It was my second day in the hospital. HaNeul was moved from the room so she could stay with me and everyone else could see her. Of course, the first people who wanted to see her were Ryeowook's parents and my mom. But as soon as they were done meeting HaNeul, my members nearly ran into the room. They were so excited to see her. Almost as excited as Yerin is when she fangirls. 

"Aw, I can't wait to see what she looks like in dresses and cute bows!~" Hyun Jae sang.

"Calm down there Hyun Jae unni, she was just born. Let her be comfortable," Kay Kay said making us laugh a little.

"Are you excited?" Cho Hee asked me.

"Obviously not excited as you four are," I joked.

"Really though!" Yerin said.

I laughed a bit more, "Yes, I am very excited. And very happy~"

"We can tell. Even though you're in the hospital and gave birth, you're glowing," Hyun Jae told me.

"Well, I'm really happy so that's probably why," I smiled.

Suddenly, there was a little squeal that was echoed throughout the room. We all turned our attention to HaNeul, who was slowly moving around in her body wrapped blanket.

"Aww~" all of my members sang in unison.

"I want to hold her~" Yerin begged.

"You can if you want. She needs to get to know her aunties," I smiled.

Yerin's face lit up like a Christmas tree as she went over and slowly picked up little HaNeul. I watched as all of my members crowded around Yerin, taking a closer look at HaNeul.

"I would hold her but I'm too scared," Kay Kay said.

"Why are you scared?" Cho Hee asked.

"I don't know...I just get scared I'll drop them or they won't like me or something," Kay Kay answered.

"You don't have to be scared Kay Kay, it's okay," I told her.

"...I don't know..." she mumbled.

"Then let me hold her!" Hyun Jae screamed.

"IT'S NOT YOUR TURN YET," Yerin screamed back.

"Calm down! You two are going to wake her up!" Cho Hee screamed.

I sat back and laughed at them fighting over who got to hold her next.

.                              .                           .                               .

Next up, the boys of Super Junior. Since there were too many of them they came in groups. The first group was the ones who were going to die if they didn't see HaNeul first. Those people were Donghae, Henry, Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Zhou Mi.

"Omo~ She's so pretty! Look at her~" Zhou Mi sang running his way over to her. I laughed at his excitement.

"Wow, she's looks so small!" Henry said.