Chapter 32

"What? I thought......that you adopted her...." Mi Hyun slowly spoke.

"No, you just kept her. Until we found you."

"Oh...um....I'm not sure..."

"Why? She looks so happy when she's here with you."

"Looks can be deceiving Akia. I just....don't want to make the same mistakes I did before."

"We're all given second chances Mi Hyun. You have a bit more balance in your life now so I don't think you will make the same mistakes."

Mi Hyun put her head down as a few tears rolled down her cheeks. "I don't know......I'm just......scared. I think she's better off with you and your husband."

"As much as I love Mina, she's not my daughter. We brought her back to Seoul with us because she said she wanted to be with you again. She always talks about you and she always smiles big whenever she's around you. She even talks about you in her sleep. She really wants to be with you," I told her.

"You think so?" she lifted her head back up.

"I know so," I smiled.

Mi Hyun sighed deeply and ran her fingers through her hair. "This is something I really have to think about."

"Don't worry, take all the time you need. Whenever you're ready, just call me."

"Thank you so much Akia," she said walking me to the door.

"No, thank you Mi Hyun. And if you even need anything I'm always here for you," I smiled.

"Aigoo, so sweet. Have a good day Akia."

"You too!~" I sang and walked to my car. "Great, now I'm going back to the dorms to do absolutely nothing."

.                            .                             .                             .

"Hey Akia, you're back?" Hyun Jae asked as I walked through the door.

"Yeah, I just had to-What the heck happened to all of you?!" I screamed out. All of them were sprawled out everywhere in the living room. The floor, couch, anywhere.

"We're all bored!" Yerin whined.

Cho Hee sighed, "There's nothing to do!"

"Ugh, WHY IS IT SO BORING?!" Kay Kay screamed turning over on the floor.

"Get up~ Let's go somewhere!" I said.

"Go where?" Hyun Jae asked.

"Anywhere! I shouted.

"But it seems like there nowhere to go!" Yerin argued.

"We live in Seoul, there's always something to do," I told them.

They didn't answer me, so I spoke up again. "All we do is work and work and we always complain about how we want a day off. Now that we have it all we do is lay around and do nothing. So, let's go out and do something!"

"How are we supposed to go out and do something so freely? The paparazzi is everywhere!" Cho Hee said leaning her head on the armrest of the couch.

"Forget the paparazzi! This is our day off so we should enjoy the time together! Don't let people with flashing cameras scare you," I said.

Hyun Jae stood up and walked over to me, "Akia's right, we should go out and do something fun together. I mean when is the next time we're are going to get an opportunity like this?"