Chapter 5

"Omo, your house is so big unni!~" Mina said while checking out every last corner of our house.

Ryeowook was closing the door behind me as she said, "But it looks so plain. All you have is furniture."

"That's why we bought a lot of things to decorate our house with," I told her.

I grabbed her hand and walked her to the other room that we had. "This will be your room for now."

"Wah~ It's so big!" she said twirling around.

"We should get her a bed then," Ryeowook said walking up behind me.

"Hm, where could we get a temporary bed?" I asked.

He was thinking then said, "How about your old bed back at the dorm? I'm pretty sure no one uses it unless Henry comes over or something. We could just use that one."

"That's great!" I smiled. "Mina, just unpack your things for now and we'll go get your bed later."

"Okay unni!~" she said grabbing her small suitcases and beginning to unpack.

Ryeowook grabbed our bags as we headed to our room to start unpacking too.

"I think we came back with more stuff than we left with," he said dragging in the suitcases.

"At least our house won't look so plain."

He laughed while he began to hang up his clothes.

.                                 .                          .                                .

We were unpacking for about an hour, then decided to go pick up the bed for Mina. Nobody knows that we're back in Seoul yet, so it's going to be a real surprise. It had been a month since I last saw the guys and I was really excited to finally see them again. I worried though, what would they think of Mina?

"Unni, where are we going?" Mina asked as I helped her in the car.

"We're going to our friend's house to pick up your bed," I smiled while I put her seat belt on.

"Are your friends nice?"

"Yep, really nice," I said shutting her door.

On the way there, Mina was quiet. I guess she was tired from flying and unpacking.

We arrived at the guy's dorm and Mina had woken up from her small nap. She grabbed my hand as we walked up the stairs. Ryeowook and I still had our keys to the dorm just in case, so instead of knocking we just walked right in.

"Who is- OMO AKIA YOU'RE BACK!!!!~" Sungmin screamed and ran up to me.

"I'm back too..." Ryeowook mumbled.

I laughed, "Hi Sungmin~"

"Why is everyone scr- AKIA YOU'RE BACK!!!" Leeteuk said as he ran up to hug me too.

Ryeowook slightly coughed this time, "I'm here too..."

By that time Donghae had walked in too, "Stop making so much noise....I'm trying to sle- AKIA IS IT REALLY YOU?"

"Yah...Donghae oppa.....I'm going to die if you hug me any tighter...." I said as he began to hug me.

"Yah! I'm here too! No one cares about me?!" Ryeowook finally screamed out.

"Oh, hi Ryeowook," Donghae waved and then went back to hugging me.

I laughed as Ryeowook made an angry face at Donghae. "Ah~ I'm joking Ryeowook!" Donghae said as he brought Ryeowook into a hug too.