Chapter 9

The next morning when I woke up, it was quiet. "Finally nobody runs in and screams out my name." I pulled the covers up a little bit more and quietly rested on my bed. "Oh yea, today's Christmas. Omo, I get to see the guys!~"

I smiled to myself and looked at me clock. "9:30? I slept pretty good," I said out loud.

Getting up, I stretched my arms and and walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning Akia unni!~" Yerin sang.

"Oh, so this morning you greeted me outside of my room?" I smirked.

She smiled as Kay Kay ran up to give me a hug. "Morning unni!~~"

"What the heck is this?"

"Good morning Kay Kay....." I said, slightly confused.

"Oh, Akia!~ Would you like some breakfast?" Hyun Jae asked holding a big plate of food in her hands.

"What is this? Am I still dreaming?"

Kay Kay pulled my chair out for me as I sat down and Hyun Jae arranged my utensils.

"Something's going on....no, if something we're REALLY going on then that would mean Cho Hee-"

"AKIA!~" Cho Hee ran into the kitchen screaming and interrupting my thoughts, "Here, let me feed you!~"

"Omo, this is a nightmare."

Cho Hee grabbed my chopsticks and tried to feed me some egg. I panicked and grabbed her arm. Looking at all the members I asked, "What's going on?"

They all seemed confused and innocent. "What do you mean?" Hyun Jae asked.

Something suddenly clicked in my head. "Ohhhhhhhhh I see what it is now. What do you guys want?"

"We don't want anything unni," Yerin said.

"Then why am I being treated like this? Especially Cho Hee unni.....she's acting so.......girly and nice."

"Yah!" Cho Hee screamed.

All the other girls got frustrated. "Cho Hee unni! You gave us away!" Kay Kay screamed at her.

"She's trying to say I'm mean!" Cho Hee shouted back.

"SEE!" I stood up and shouted, "You guys were acting! Now, what do you want?"

They were quiet until Kay Kay answered. "Since we spent Christmas with our families yesterday....we have no one to visit today....so since you're going to see Super Junior....we wanted to come with you."

"Just asking would've been much easier," I told them.

"Yea, but....they're like your family and we wanted to make sure it was okay with you and them..." Yerin said.

"Aw," I smiled, "You all try so hard. I'll go call Ryeowook and ask if you can come with me."

"Yay!~" Yerin screamed.

I walked back into my room and started to call Ryeowook.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Oppa~ I have a question."

"What is it?"

"The girls want to come with me to the dorm. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Yea, that's fine. I'm pretty sure the guys wouldn't mind meeting them."

"Thank you oppa~"

"But don't forget!" he said.

"Forget..what?"