Chapter 25

"What time do you have to go see them?" Ryeowook asked.

"It says to come by whenever I have time tomorrow."

"And your schedule won't get mixed in with it?"

"All I have tomorrow is the fan meeting, I'm sure everything will be okay."

"And if they found her mom?" he asked.

I looked up from my laptop and back at him. "...I..I don't know yet."

There was a long silence in the room. I was determined to find Mina's mom, but Ryeowook was right. I never really thought on what I would do if they found her.

"And what about your hair? They'll know who you are as soon as they see purple streaks in your hair," Ryeowook said.

"Guess I'll need a new disguise," I smirked.

I shut my laptop and grabbed my keys as I got up. Ryeowook followed right behind me. "Just make sure you're safe, okay?" he said.

"I will," I smiled.

He kissed me as I walked out the door and went back to the dorms. When I got there, I asked Hyun Jae if anyone was in the styling rooms. "No, why?" she asked.

"Because I need to get something from there."

"What is is that you need? I'm pretty sure we have it here."

"No, I really don't think we would."

"Well what do you need? You don't need to hide anything, just tell me what it is," she said.

I was quiet and answered, "....A wig."

She stared at me confused. "...A....wig?"

"Yes, a wig," I told her.

"Um...we certainly don't have any wigs here....so yeah, why don't we go check the styling room and you can tell me why you need a wig," she said walking me out of the door with her.

We finally made it to the styling room, but before we could look for a wig, Hyun Jae wanted me to tell her why I needed one.

"Well, I got an e-mail from the detective's office and they want me to come by tomorrow. But, if I go with purple in my hair, they'll know who I am. So, I need a wig," I told her.

"Yeah, that's a good reason. But detective's office? Why?"

"Mina."

"Oh, that's right! Did they find her mom?" she asked while looking for a wig.

"I don't know, they just told me to come by tomorrow. They could have or maybe something else. You never know," I said.

"Ah! I found one!" Hyun Jae said holding a black wig in her hand.

"Why do we even have stuff like this anyway?" Hyun Jae asked as she helped put the wig on me.

"I don't know, but it fits pretty good. It looks good, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, it kind of matches your hairstyle too."

"Okay, this is good. Let's go back up to the dorm," I said.

"Get some sleep tonight, don't worry about anything either. I'm right here for you if you need anything," Hyun Jae said before I went to sleep.

"Thank you unni," I smiled and closed my door to sleep.

"I just really hope everything goes okay."

.                           .                           .                            .