Chapter 36

"Are you going to tell manager oppa?"

"You have to tell him soon."

"If not he'll be mad at you."

"And Mr. Soo Man needs to know too."

"Yes, yes I am telling EVERYONE," I screamed. The girls have been bugging me about telling everyone. Nobody needs to know right away.....

"When?" Yerin asked.

"When I have time," I said.

"You have time right now," she continued.

I turned to glare at her. "Yerin, you don't mess with pregnant women....they'll kill you," Cho Hee said.

"You don't mess with Akia unni period. She knows how to fight," Kay Kay added.

"Akia, you don't have to tell everyone NOW. Just when you have time..." Hyun Jae told me.

I could feel all of their eyes staring at me. I sighed, "Fine! I'll go tell them now."

They all just smiled at me as I walked out of the door to find our manager. "I know he's around here somewhere..."

Just then I saw him walking down the hall with a binder in his hands. "Manager oppa!" I called out. He kept walking. "Could he not hear me?"

"Manager oppa!~" I called a bit louder. Nope, he kept walking. "Oh, I know he is not ignoring me."

"MANAGER OPPA!" I screamed out. Finally, he turned around and saw me.

"Oh Akia, what is it?" he asked as I finally caught up with him.

"I need to talk to you. And with Mr. Soo Man."

His eyebrows raised up a bit. "Is it something serious?"

"I'll tell you when we get to his office," I said forcing him towards the elevators.

When we arrived at Mr. Soo Man's office, he was surprised to see me. "It feels like I haven't seen you in person since you got married," he joked.

I slightly laughed and looked at my manager. "So, what is it that you need?" he asked.

"Well...I have something I would like to tell you and manager oppa..."

"And what is that?" he continued.

"Well....I....." I started to stutter. "Why is it that I feel so nervous around this man? WHY?!"

I could see him and my manager somewhat lean in as if they were telling me to hurry up and say it.

Taking a deep breath in, I told them. "I'm pregnant."  "Gosh, how many more times am I going to have to say that?"

Both of their eyes went wide. "Really?!" they both said. I nodded as they broke out smiling and congratulated me.

"How many months are you?" my manager asked.

"About a month and a half."

"Wow, that's great!" He continued saying.

"Congratulations Akia. I hope your baby is healthy," Mr. Soo Man smiled.

"Thank you," I smiled back.

"But, it is Ryeowook's child right?" he asked.

"Of course it is!" I said.

My manager and him laughed as he continued, "The only reason I asked is because both you and Ryeowook have powerful voices. I can only imagine what voice your child will have. You might as well sign him into the company now."