Chapter 1

I walked over to our hotel balcony and pushed open the doors to feel the cool ocean breeze.

"Yah! It's November! It's cold outside!" Ryeowook was screaming from inside the hotel.

I didn't care though. I was too happy to have the cold weather get to me. Just seeing the beach and being here on our honeymoon was enough for me.

I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist and pull me back inside.

"My love~ You're going to get sick in the cold and then we won't be able to do anything~" Ryeowook said.

I smiled as he placed his head on top of mine.

"Oppa, what should we do first?" I asked.

"Hm, well since we just got here we should sleep. Tomorrow we can do whatever you want."

I moved his hands from my waist and turned around to face him. "Oppa, it's not all about me anymore. It's about us. We're married now, so tomorrow we can do whatever we want," I smiled.

He smiled back and answered, "Right. We can do whatever we want. But for now, let's go to sleep. I'm tired."

He walked over to the bed and fell right on top of it. Then I noticed something.

"Oppa.....there's only one bed..."

"I know."

".....Why?"

He sat up to look at me, "Because we're married now." He smirked and patted the empty space next to him.

I shook my head and began to lie down next to him. "Aigoo, you're something else."

He laughed and reached over to kiss my forehead, "Goodnight beautiful."

I smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep. "He may be something else but he sure is sweet."

.                                .                          .                              .

The next morning I woke up to the smell of something amazing. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sunlight shining through the curtains of our hotel room and onto a table full of food.

"Oppa, did you order room service?" I asked slowly getting up.

He nodded his head as he continued setting up the table.

He pulled out my chair as I sat down ready to dig into the delicious food before me.

"Wah~ It tastes so good!~" I said.

"I thought you would like it," he smiled.

After a few minutes of nothing but eating, I asked, "Oppa, what are we going to do today?"

"Well, I was thinking we could visit a few sweet shops and really good restaurants."

"....Just places with food? Yah! Are you trying to make me fat?!" I screamed.

"We're on our honeymoon! You can eat whatever you want! I'll still roll around with you!"

"Aish, then why don't you get fat first? Here, eat this," I said forcing an egg into his mouth.

He opened his mouth and ate the egg I fed him. After that it was quiet.

"By the way, did you know you grind your teeth at night?" I asked.

"Yea, Yesung told me that when we first shared a room. I didn't know I did that at all."

I laughed, "I think it's funny."