The Mysterious Case of The Missing Windex

Nobody's POV

The sun peered through the Corporal's window as the birds began to chirp happily. Stirring in his sleep, the Corporal clutched his blanket tightly. He was currently having another nightmare, but this time, it was completely different. This time, it was about (f/n) Ackerman, his daughter was stealing his cleaning products. Little did he know, she had just stolen his favorite Windex.

(f/n)'s POV

Giggling like the child you were, you carefully stood on the stool in your Father's room. Looking up, you Saw the first thing there, his favorite Windex sitting on the shelf. A smirk crawled up your face as you reached for it. It was hard but after a few minutes, you managed to grab it. "Yes!" You quietly yelled before crawling down from the stool and ran out the door.

Levi's POV

Sitting up, I put my hand to my forehead and try to control my breath. "It was just a dream." I told myself as I calmed down a little. Looking around, I saw nothing out of order. "Okay she didn't steal anything, that brat." I muttered before getting up and getting ready for the day. After a few minutes, I sat down at my desk and rubbed my temples. I then looked at the spot where my favorite Windex is-wait was. "(F/N)!!!" I yell as I realize something. 'That brat stole my fucking Windex! My favorite one too!' I thought as I ran down the halls and straight to where she was hiding.........the Eating Hall.

(Sorry if this was really really short! I just have a lot of problems, so I promise the next chapter will be longer! Again sorry and please don't hate!)