School? Or No?

After that incident, I wasn't so sure if I even wanted to go to school anymore. I held onto Levi tightly, still scared. "Daddy am I going to school still?" "No princess. I don't trust this school, especially since you got hurt." I nodded against him, keeping my eyes on my hands. 'Did I do something wrong? Is everyone like this to new people? To younger people?' I sighed and closed my eyes, falling asleep in his arms.

Back at Headquarters
I awoke to the sound of Levi's voice. "Wake up (Y/N) I need you to get up." Sitting up, I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Are we doing something?" "No I need to go run some errands. I'm going to have Armin watch you for today." Nodding, I got up and began getting ready. As soon as I was dressed and clean, there was a knock on the door. Levi answered it and in the hall stood Armin, he saluted. "Hello Corporal." "Cadet Arlert, I hope you can watch my daughter today?" "Yes sir I'll make sure nothing happens to her." Levi nodded and he came over hugging me. "Stay safe princess. I'll try to finish early so we can hang out okay?" Nodding, I kissed his cheek, then he got up and left the room. "So (F/N) what do you like to do?" I looked at Armin and smiled. "Well...."

(I'm gonna have to end this one really short. I'm tired and I'm gonna head to bed.)