Daddy's Surprise

I walked down the halls, looking for small yellow notes with drawings on them. "I wonder...where's the first one at?" Soon I noticed a yellow thing from the corner of my eye. "Oh that is one of them!" Walking towards it, I saw drawing of a candle. "Huh a candle. Let's go find more!"

After Finding Every Note But The Last~
I held the notes in my hands, searching for the last one. "Where are you little note?" I kept searching until I saw a yellow note on the floor. "There you are!" Going over to it, I picked it up and smiled. Suddenly, the light turned on and I saw everyone with a smile. "Happy Birthday (F/N)!!!!" Gasping, I felt tears fill up my eyes and slip down. 'I forgot that my birthday was today!!' Soon, I saw Levi and I ran over to him. He bent down and I tackled him in a hug. "I love you Daddy!!!!!" He hugged me tightly and wiped away my tears. "Happy Birthday princess." I smiled and kept hugging him. "I love you I love you I love you!!" He chuckled and ruffled my hair then he stood up with me still in his arms. "I love you too (F/N)"

After the Birthday Party
I was exhausted but slightly hyper from cake. "Daddy I love you!" I skipped down the hall, holding Levi's hand. "Hehe I love you too princess." When we got back to his office, I got onto the bed and immediately passed out.

Levi's POV
Chuckling, I smiled and changed into my bedtime clothes. After making sure I was ready for bed, I laid down next to (F/N), holding her in my arms. 'I'm so happy to have her......She's my precious princess.....' I thought to myself until I dosed off into sleep. "I love you (F/N)....."

(Another chapter updated. Hope you enjoy. Again a big thanks to everyone for all the support and love! I really appreciate it. Thanks!)

~Viktor_1867