Coma pt.3

(I would love it if you guys also checked out Marselina888 's Attack On Titan story. Please, if you'd like. I give support to their story~ anyway on with this chapter! ^^)

Your Mind
(F/N)'s POV
I finished singing and I was still exploring the house. Some things were familiar and I felt a warm presence with me. It made me confused, but I ignored it otherwise. Soon, I saw the man from this morning and I ran over to him. "Excuse me! Who are you?" He looked at me and smiled. "I'm your father, Levi, remember?" "Oh okay!" I smiled and hugged him. 'He does look like Daddy.....But his personality is way different and his height is different as well.....maybe he's changed?' My 'so-called father hugged back, still smiling. "I love you (F/N)"

Real World
Levi's POV
It's been a few days since her coma and I've been growing weary. I've barely been eating and getting sleep. I couldn't live with myself if I lost her. Each time the doctors came in, they tried getting me to go eat or to sleep, but I always refused. Sometimes, I did eat, cause if I died and (F/N) woke up, I wouldn't be there to greet her, take care of her, and then she'd be put into an orphanage. I didn't want that. Sighing, I laid my head down beside her arm, thinking about all the times we hung out and how many memories I've made with her. I recall how she made me fall in love with her and how I got the sense to protect her, to be with her when her heart was hurt or when she injured herself. I knew I had to be there for her through everything, especially now. "I hope you wake up soon (F/N)....I want to be able to hold you again, to be with you and have fun....please don't take my only sunshine away....please...." And of course, I knew that when its been days here, it most likely hasn't been a full day in her mind, since she's in a coma. She probably doesn't even know she's in a coma. Most people don't know they are in a coma until they awake.

Doctor's POV
I watched from the doorway at Levi. A sad frown was on my face and I sighed. 'He's been there the whole time. I know he wants her back....the only thing we can do is wait, pray and hope for a miracle.....' I left the doorway, and began talking to the front desk, going over procedures and things to do tomorrow. 'I hope his daughter wakes up soon....it's hurts me to see him losing sleep and barely eating due to the accident....God please....bring him back his girl.....please I ask you to help him and to make a miracle happen....'

~Viktor_1867