The Pain From Seeing A Traitor

Levi's POV
I stared at the lady, my eyes wide. "(M/N)?!" She looked at me, and she sighed. "Levi. I didn't expect you to keep her." "Of course I would keep her! I love my daughter unlike you!" (M/N) shook her head and sighed again. "You should know why I left." "You never told me why you cheated on me! You left (Y/N) with me, and she thought for all her life, she never had a mother (M/N)!!!" Tears began to build up in my eyes as I spoke. "It was hard trying to raise her, but I'm glad I did because she is the one thing I want to protect! I had vowed to love her and raise her, to not make the same mistake that you did!" A few tears slipped from my eyes as I kept talking. "Sometimes, I still wonder why you even left! Since I never knew, it was always a confusion! And now you want to show your face here?! I think that was a bad idea (M/N)!!" I screamed the words out, tears now rushing out of my eyes. I sobbed and backed away from (M/N), the tears refusing to stop. I turned to (Y/N) and she had a worried look on her face.

(Y/N)'s POV
I saw him crying and my heart began to hurt. Moving forward quickly, I hugged Levi tightly, tears slipping form my own eyes. "Daddy please don't cry....She doesn't matter.....It was her fault for leaving such an amazing dad....It's all her fault...." I buried my face in his neck, speaking quietly so only he could hear. "Just remember that I still love you Daddy. And nothing is going to change that. I promise." I tightened the hug the best I could, and Levi hugged back, burying his face in my shoulder. I reverted my eyes over to (M/N) and the softness of my eyes disappeared. A violent glare replaced the softness and I bared my teeth angrily. "You never come near us again, or I will kill you. I will not allow you to hurt my Daddy like you did all those years ago. Now get out of here you bitch before I kick your ass!" I barked at her, and she immediately stood up. She ran out and slammed the door behind her. Once she was gone, the softness returned and I went back to hugging Levi.