Coma pt.1

It's been about a month since your injury, but.....you were still in the hospital. During your surgery and treatments, you somehow slipped into a coma. The doctors didn't know how, and your father was heartbroken. As you were trapped inside your mind, you were living in a world that seemed very familiar to your own home, but it was different at the same time.

Your Mind
The sun had managed to find its way through the white curtains, slightly hitting my eyes. Groaning I woke up, and sat up. My eyes looked around the room, not sure where I was. "Huh? Where am I?" As if to answer the question, the door opened and a man walked in. "Morning sweetie~" "um....morning?" The man came over and picked you up, kissing your forehead. "Did you sleep well?" I nodded and stayed quiet. "Well when you're ready, come down for breakfast." With that, he left me alone. I hummed and looked around more. "This doesn't look like home...."

(Quick note: I'm gonna switch between the reader's mind, and the real world)

Real World
Levi's POV
I walked back and forth, my mind full of thoughts. 'How could my daughter fall into a coma?! Ugh, I need her right now. I'm extremely worried about her!' I groaned and walked over to my desk, sitting down. I placed my head in my hands, frowning. "This can't be possible....Why my baby girl? Why just why?!" I slammed my hands down on the desk, tears slipping from my eyes one by one. "(F/N)....Baby girl....I need you" I sobbed and screamed until I passed out from exhaustion.

(I know this is short...but I couldn't really come up with a good part 1. Enjoy and thank you!)

~Viktor_1867