Daddy's Home

A few days passed, and I were currently being watched by Eren Jaeger. Sitting on the floor, I had my back turned to him, my arms crossed. "(F/N) look at me." I kept my back turned to him. "No. You can't tell me what to do!" A pout escaped me and I shook my head. 'Why must I be told what to do? He's not my daddy and he'll never know how I feel.' Eren sighed and he picked me up, which caught me by surprise. "W-What are you doing?! LET ME GO!!!!" I thrashed in his arms, kicking and hitting him. But that did nothing, and he just carried me out of the room. "Let me go! You're not my dad!" "You're dad's not here, so shut your mouth." I frowned, still trying to get out of his arms. "That still doesn't mean you can just pick me up like some little kid, even though I am nine years old!" Eren kept carrying me, slightly getting irritated. Soon, he lost it, yelling out something without thinking. "Will you shut your fucking mouth!? Quit acting like this you little brat! I am sick and tired of you always fighting me! I don't care if you're the Corporal's daughter because you're still nothing but a child to me! You don't matter as much!" I went quiet as his words sank in, my mind trying to process it. After a few minutes, Eren realized what he said and he cursed under his breath. "Shit! I'm so sorry-" "Let me go!!!" I wiggled even more before getting out his grip and running away from him. Tears began to build up, threatening to spill down my face. After a while, I stopped running, and I panted with the tears being released. "D-Do I really not matter?" I sniffled and sat down against the wall, curling up in a tight ball. 'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be annoying. I didn't mean to be a mistake. I know I don't matter. I'm nothing by an ignorant child who doesn't know how to act. So I'm sorry.' I kept crying as I kept apologizing in my head. Soon, I felt sleep overcome me and I fell asleep.

Later~

I awoke to the sound of yelling. Opening my eyes, I looked around to see that I was back at the room. Suddenly, Eren's words came back to me, and tears began to build up again. The voices soon became louder and I decided to listen to them. "You idiot! I'm going to have you clean the entire Headquarters by yourself!" "S-Sir I didn't mean to-" "I don't want to hear it! Now get to work brat!" Soon they went quiet and I let out a sigh, looking down. 'Why do I mess up at the wrong times?' Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice the door open up. Suddenly, I felt someone hug me and I tensed up before relaxing. I looked up to see Levi. A small smile lit my face up as I felt the build up of tears start slipping from my eyes. "Why are you crying? is it because of Eren?" I shook my head, immediately hugging him back. "I missed you Daddy!" I buried my face into his shoulder, hugging him as tightly as I could. I heard him let out a small laugh. "I missed you too brat." We stayed like that for a few minutes before separating. I wiped the tears away, still smiling. "Anyway, are you okay, even though Eren was being an asshole to you?" I nodded a little. "Yea I'm fine!" Levi smiled and ruffled my hair. "That's good. Oh by the way, since I couldn't get anybody else, I'm going to have Hanji babysit you. I don't like the idea but if she tries to do experiments or anything else on you, come running to me okay? I'll take care of her for you." I giggled, hugging him once more. "Okay I promise!!" He smiled more, hugging back. "That's my girl."

(Okay I finally got another chapter up. The next chapter is going to be the idea by Pun_Queen, and I'll upload that chapter now. Then I'll upload Darkknight478's idea after that one. Please enjoy this one, I tried my best to make it good. Thank you and please follow me, vote and comment!

~LA)