(F/N)'s First Day Of 'Non-Training'

Nobody's POV

(F/N) smiled widely, and giggled. Today was her birthday and she was finally turning nine years old. Her father, Levi, decided that he would take her with him to go train some cadets. This excited her and she couldn't wait to start training.

(F/N)'s POV

I smiled and walked with my father to the training area. When we got there, I saw a few cadets look this way and Levi sighed. Giggling, I copy my father's emotionless expression, which caused some of the cadets to look away. Suddenly, I burst out laughing, which caused my father to glare at me. I went silent and looked away. "I'm sorry." I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. "Just don't be too loud okay (F/N)?" I nodded and we soon stopped in front of some cadets. "Cover you ears." I covered them and shut my eyes, a smile crawling up my face.

Levi's POV

I looked at all the cadets and sighed before speaking. "Attention Cadets! This is your Corporal speaking. You better not play around or do anything stupid. Unless you like cleaning, then start training!" I frowned even more as I saw some of the cadets shake in fear, nodding their heads more than once. "Quit standing there and get to work, now!" They run off and I rub my temples, sighing in relief as my hands go back to my sides. Soon, I felt somebody tug at my hand and I looked down. I saw (F/N) staring up at me, her bright (F/C) eyes sparkling. Kneeling down, I gave her no emotion but asked simply. "What is it (F/N)?"

(F/N)'s POV

Giggling, I smiled and spoke up. "Is it okay if I train with you? I want to become part of your team when I grow up!" I see my father frown and I go quiet. "(F/N). I thought we talked about this. You can't train with them because of the possibilities of somebody getting hurt." I pouted and sat on my butt, crossing my arms. "Okay." I sigh and watch the other cadets train, my frown deepening. After a few minutes, I clear my throat and look at my father. "Please? There has to be something I can do. I want to at least be helpful." I say the last part quietly, upset that my father, who wanted me to be successful, wasn't going to let me train. "Listen (F/N). You are nine years old and I do want you to train. I just don't want to face the fact that if you get hurt, then its my fault for letting you do training in the first place." I bite my lip and look away. "Its okay. I understand." Standing up, I stretch and sigh. My foot kicked at the ground, a little bit of dust rising up into the air. "I'll do it when I'm older."

In the Eating Hall

I sit down and poke at my food. Sitting next to me was Levi and on the other side was Hanji. Pinching my cheek, I pout at Hanji. "Leave me alone Hanji please." I say quietly, and she laughs. "You look so cute when you pout!" I pout again and stick my tongue out at her. She pretends to be offended and she lets out a fake cry. "You are just like Levi! I'm so hurt!" Then she laughs again and smirks. "Hey Shorty! Can I use your daughter in an experiment of-" "NO." I giggled quietly as Hanji begins to complain again.

(Here is another update .this is slightly longer than the last. Thanks for the support and I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks again!)