Under The Mistletoe~! Part 2

(Y/N)'s POV

I continued to run until I came to a stop, trying to catch my breathe. I stood there for what seemed like an eternity before walking again. 'Why was he so close?! He could have maybe...I don't know warned me before just deciding to embarrass me?!' I got lost in my thought, preventing me from noticing the short Corporal up ahead. As soon as I had come back into reality, I had already bumped into Levi and fell onto the ground. "I-I am sorry!" The words came out of my mouth in a jumble, but I managed to say them correctly and also....understandable. My eyes opened up and widened almost immediately when I realized that I had bumped into Levi. 'Shit!!! Why must I always get lost in my thoughts?!' I stood up and smiled nervously. "H-Hey Corporal! I didn't see you there."

Levi's POV

'The brat just fucking ran into me! Tch.' I watched as (Y/N) stood up and apologized again before making my move. Grabbing her hand, I dragged her with me for a few minutes before stopping. Looking behind me, I saw (Y/N) looking tired and annoyed, due to me dragging her like a rag doll. I tried not to smile as I took her to my office. 'Hanji said this would work. If it doesn't....well then that Titan Loving Freak is going to fucking get it.' I thought to myself, frowning at the idea of Hanji. Entering my office, I let go of (Y/N)'s hand and I sat down. She stood there like she didn't know what to do, which was obvious because she kept looking around the room, biting her lip. I sighed and rolled my eyes at her. "Sit."

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked at Levi and frowned. 'Did he just say...sit?' Thoughts swarmed through my head as I sat down across from him, wondering what he needed. I opened my mouth to say something when suddenly, I felt Levi put his hand to my mouth. "Be quiet. You may not ask any questions until I am done with what I need to do. Understand?" I nod and feel his hand go away. 'what is it that he needs me for though?' I just sat there, my eyes continuing to wonder around the room before looking straight at Levi again. He stayed silent before sighing and standing up. I gave him a look that read 'what are you doing?' He smiled slightly and walked over to me. As soon as he was next to me, I saw him bend down. 'wait, please don't tell me what I think this is.' My cheeks began to heat up as I thought of what might happen. Before anything could happen though, I heard the door knock loudly. "Hey Shorty! I need to come in!"

Levi's POV

I heard the door knock and a familiar voice. "Fucking Hanji." Standing up, I opened the door and glared at her. "What do you need? I'm kinda busy right now." Hanji being Hanji, she pulled me out of my office and smiled widely. "Are you gonna do it? huh huh?" I nodded and slapped her. "Quit getting so excited shitty glasses." She just laughed and continue to smile. "Well, if it doesn't work then I still got more ideas. You can always come back for more plans if this doesn't turn out right." I sighed and pushed Hanji away before entering my office again and locking it. 'Please let this fucking work for God's Sake!!!'

(I'll update the third part next. I hope you like this second part. Please vote, comment, and follow me [I'll follow back!] Thanks for the amazing support by the way and enjoy! Also Merry Christmas!!

~LA)