Reliving That Moment

Eren forcefully kissed me, his hands trailing down my body. I let out a muffled scream and tried to separated, but Eren took a hand and used it to hold my head. He ran his tongue over my lips, his other hand tearing my shirt off. I cried and kicked him off me. Separating, he glared at me grabbed my wrists painfully. I cried out in pain, his grip hurting me. "E-Eren let me go!" "No. I am tired of this. You. Are. Mine. (Y/N)" He kicked my legs and let my wrists go, causing me to fall to the floor. Tears fell from my fear-filled eyes as Eren locked his door and grabbed some things. Memories from being trapped in my mom's basement flooded my mind and I cried more. "SHUSH!" He came over and gagged me, and tried to wrap the chain around me. I rolled away and kicked him. He hissed and growled. "Cooperate. Now." He stood up and came over once more. I desperately tried to get away but my legs were in so much pain, so I couldn't stand. Biting the gag, I tried to get it off. I would've used my hands but my wrists were broken somehow. (Forgot to say your arm was back ;;) Eren scoffed and kicked me down again, wrapping the chain around me once more. The coldness of the chains sent chills down my spine as it touch my bare torso. He slid the gag down and stared at me. "Y-You said you didn't love me!" "(Y/N) listen. Don't believe everything I say." "No you know it was just a fucking prank!" He sighed and pinned my chained body down, and he forcefully kissed me. I struggled before he broke the kiss and began biting my neck. I yelped and struggled even more.