Hospital Care

By the time I woke up, my eyes were bombarded with lights above me. I groaned and looked around, confused as to where I was. After a few minutes, I heard a beeping noise, and I looked next to me. I saw a heart monitor, and I realized i was in the hospital. I tried putting my hand to my head, but nothing came. Worried, I looked at my left arm and screamed. "AAAAAAAH WHERE'S MY LEFT ARM?!" Doctors came rushing in to find me in tears as I stared at my left arm. They quickly came over and one of the made me look away. "Sweetie please calm down. You are going to be okay I promise." I sobbed and shook violently. "I-I want my Daddy!! DADDY!!!!" After i screamed for Levi, I suddenly passed out from exhaustion. 

A Few Hours Later

Waking up again, I groaned and sat up but I was forced back down. "Princess please don't sit up." I looked around the room and noticed I was still in the hospital. I remembered my arm and as I was going to look at it, I felt my father's warm and gentle hands keeping my head still. I frowned and sighed. "Is it true that I lost my left arm?" "Yes...Its true." He replied softly. My eyes began to show hidden emotions as I tried to look at my arm again. But my father's hands kept me from doing so. "Why aren't I allowed to look at my arm?" "I don't want you to see the horrible truth." Nodding in an understanding and satisfying way, I stayed quiet. For a few minutes, I thought of nothing until I put my head down, remembering how everything was okay before that fatal attack.

(I hope you enjoy this chapter. I had my cousin help me with this one. Thank you for your patience on the updates. Love you all!)

~Viktor_1867