Evil Eren pt.2

(OMG THIS IS THE HUNDREDTH CHAPTER! I am going to write a very SPECIAL chapter after this. :3)
~Viktor-Kun <3

I stopped screaming, and I sobbed quietly as Eren traced his hand down my bare leg. "Oh please don't cry (Y/N)~" His hand went back up and he slid the chains off before grabbing the hem of my underwear. He slid them down and eyed his prize possessively. I tried to get the cuffs off, but nothing was working. As I struggled, Eren laughed and put both hands on my legs. As soon as he did that, he bent down and started licking between my legs. (I don't wanna say it specifically sorry ^^;) I gasped and moaned, my cheeks turning red. He licked it more and started to drink the little bit of fluids that leaked out. "You taste amazing (Y/N)~" he smirked and got up, immediately slipping his clothes off. Once he was stark naked, and climbed on top of me and kissed me roughly. I was forced to kiss back as he started to insert himself inside of me. Separating, he thrusts into me and I gasped loudly. Shivers ran down my back as I moaned and cried out. He chuckled and thrusts harder. He then began to bite my neck, leaving hickies behind. Moans escaped me again and I couldn't focus. Soon, I cried out as I hit my limit. "E-Eren!!" He withdrew and smiled as my body released its fluids from too much pleasure. Eren took this chance and he bent down, licking it all up. "Mmmmm~" I felt tears escape my eyes as Eren began sucking. He bit and sucked and licked until he was completely satisfied. Once he was done, he got up, took his clothes and left me alone. I continued to cry, my body aching from the unwanted sex.