Under The Mistletoe!~ Part 1

(Y/N) stood with her feet planted to the ground. This week was going to be possibly the best....but maybe also the worst? week ever. She felt nervousness build up inside her as she imagined spending Christmas with Heichou. 'Oh why am I so nervous? get it together (Y/N)!' As she was thinking, her mind didn't notice a certain.....uh short person walking towards her.

(Y/N)'s POV

I stood there, thinking when I suddenly noticed Heichou from the corner of my eye. I snapped back into reality and almost tripped trying to face him. Saluting, I panted while speaking. "G-Good morning, C-Corporal!" I smiled slightly while my eyes reverted to a certain someone next to me...Jean Kirschtein. "Quit staring you big fucking horse!" I said through gritted teeth.  I reverted my eyes back to Levi and felt my cheeks blaze with embarrassment. Levi was now standing a bit too close and I couldn't take it. Immediately, I ran off in the opposite direction, and down the hallway.

Levi's POV

I watched (Y/N) run down the hallway as a smirk crawled up my face. 'If she wants to run, then I'll give her something to run from.' I turned to Jean quickly. "Go clean with the others now." He saluted and left, leaving me and (Y/N) <-- {who is running away}  alone for a game.

(I want to apologize for this being short and crappy. I just didn't know how to start the Christmas special off so it was hard. I promise that the other chapters will be better! Anyway Enjoy, vote, comment, and follow me; I'll follow back! Thanks and have a good day/evening!)