No More Titans; A Newly Developed Crush On (F/N)

Starts crying tears of joy I feel so happy. I mean, all these reads and votes....this is something I'm sure I don't deserve. I-I'm just so happy.....I-I can't believe it....How do I, a not-so-great author, deserve all of this? Lets out a shaky sob and smiles haha I love all of you readers so much! Hugs everyone))

It's been about six years and thanks to the courage and hard work of the survey corps, every single Titan was eliminated. (F/N) was now 16 and she had helped get rid of the Titans. The only ones were the Titan shifters but everyone knew they wouldn't hurt anyone. Anyway, Levi was currently celebrating with (F/N), proud of her for helping.

Levi's POV
My baby girl was all grown up, but she still acted a bit childish. Today was the day when every single Titan was eliminated. I was proud of everyone, especially (F/N). Happiness was present on my face for once, and I ran to my office. Entering, I saw (F/N) playing with a stuff animal on the bed. Upon hearing the door, she looked over and smiled. "Daddy!!" She came over and hugged me. I hugged back, a smile resting itself on my face. "I'm so proud of you Hun. You did great!" I hugged her tighter and she let out a soft giggle. "You did great too Daddy! I love you~" Smiling, I sighed happily. "I love you too (F/N)" After we separated, (F/N) kissed my cheek and giggled before running out the room. "I'll be back Daddy!!" I watched her get farther down the hall. "Okay Hun! Stay safe!"

(F/N)'s POV
Excited, I ran down the hall, searching for someone. Suddenly, I ran into someone, and I fell back. Falling on my butt, I hissed and glared at the person in front of me. I saw a boy around my age with short brown hair, and big blue eyes. I glared and frowned. "Hey what the hell?!" I stood up and dusted myself off, my attitude clearly inherited from my father. The boy stood up as well. "I am sorry! I should've been paying attention." "Yea you should have. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." I sighed and rushed past him. 'That was weird. I'm so glad he doesn't know who I am. I'm not going to talk to him again...'

(B/N)'s POV (name him whatever you want)
I watched as the short girl ran past me. I thought back to her face, and remembered she had the same eyes as the Corporal. 'Could she be his daughter?' Her eyes were steel-grey, and they did have a vicious glare to them. Her lips were curled into a deep frown, her canines bared. And her height was shorter than mine! I shook my head and sighed. "Oh my god. What am I doing? She looked like she wanted to kill me!" 'But she is cute that way...'